Reviews for World of Pretend
angel1412 chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
amazing. I would love to read more. you kind made it sound like Harry killed himself, did he? I hope not
SlytherinQueen1704 chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
briliiant story ! Please please write a sequel !
Kayla3515 chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
I would love it if you wrote a sequel from draco's view and him finding out the reason.
4evashort chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
This is beautifully written! Have to say would absolutely love to read a sequel to this if you were to ever think of one. Would be brilliant to see how Draco would react to finding out what Pansy did!
WalksThisWay chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
and then what happened?!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
...
Sheri Contrary chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Horribly sad! (
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Oh, good grief!

This is just so damned bittersweet.

You write heartbreak so beautifully.
Tsyilna Llyria chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Aww so very sad. Poor Draco and Harry
xVoDouWiFeYx chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
omg the ending sounded like he actually killed himself :O

i like your one shot very wicked :)
Jini chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Wonderful fic. As good as it is by itself, I'm a sucker for happy endings so I'd love if you continue this :)
SarahMia95 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Well, that certainly was angsty! But in a good, heart achey sort of way. And brilliantly written.
Madame de Coeur chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
D: Sad!
Beizanten chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
This is really sad and moving. Poor harry. Pansy is so evil. i alway believe there must be a way to make an unbreakable vow.
Jacob Oliver chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Wonderful. A highly charged, emotional moment in time. What is brilliant about this is that, as such, you are able to steer clear of the histrionic and melodramatic through very realistic and well-crafted dialogue. Although I see that it is written for "hp_emofest", there is in fact no indication of self-pity, but rather of regret and anger and passion.

Lovely!