Reviews for Crash and Burn
CosmicEssence chapter 11 . 5/2/2010
I have to admit i really did like this one, and considering i'm usually not keen on OC's. Though I do have a question: Was Kali based off of anyone?

Liked Kali regardless, you set her up nicely and kept us guessing for a little while. Raphael couldnt have been more Raph, and the intercation between the brothers and their differences was also well done. You left it at a lovely little ending, though it does leave some things unfinished shall we say.

oh and of course, the action was a good part and the bit in Kali's apartment with shredder was pretty creepy. Kali taking Raph's lock picks was too funny and in many scenes (on the couch after she was revealed the 1st time, hugging raph etc) there were some pretty adorable moments. :) Cheers
NightwatchersOnlyGirl chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Oh WOW cool fict Kali
calliopechild chapter 11 . 1/18/2006
Yay, good story! I really enjoyed reading this; I sat here almost the whole night just so I could finish it. _ Nice job on the characters, and I liked the character you created, too. One question though; in the story, at this part:

"Mike felt a hand on his shoulder and looked up at Leo. "I need to talk to you," Leo whispered quietly.

Mike blinked, then handed Shadow to April and left down the back tunnel with Leo.

"What's with those two?" Casey asked, hiking his thumb in the direction they left.

Raph shrugged. "I don't know, but I think the she-demon here does."

Kali put on a look of mock innocence. "Me? How could I know?"

Raph frowned. "Fine, don't tell me."

What is it Leo wants to talk to Mikey about? That was the only thing I wasn't sure of. Also, how did Kali get back to Earth? Thanks, and kudos on the story! :D
Miyo86 chapter 11 . 9/16/2004
Very cute, I have to say, I enjoyed this story very much
Lady Estel chapter 11 . 1/1/2004
I've read this story on your website, it's really good.
It's great to know you put this up on too.

By the way thank you for reviewing Dark Angel. I feel comfortable now about putting it up on my site.
See you in the forums, Lady Estel
Azure Turtle chapter 11 . 7/21/2002
Aww...that was a great way to end the story. Looks like Shadow has her own little dragon now. ) Nice work overall, dudette. I really liked this story. I can't wait to see what other fics you've got in store for us!
Sasami1 chapter 11 . 7/16/2002
That was a really cool story. I liked seeing it 'grow up' from when you put the first chapter out. Very exciting and intruiging, with just enough romance _ And cool insight onto the whole demon world.

~Sasami :)
Lone Wolfette chapter 11 . 7/16/2002
Fabulous fic, Kali! 8-)

(Why do I get the feeling that actually isn't the end...?)
Azure Turtle chapter 10 . 7/14/2002
Wonderful work, Kali! I loved the fight scene with Shredder. Poor Shredhead...whatta way go, eh? LOL! And I think that cop is gonna have a fit when he sees everything. I hope you get your next chapter up soon!
Lone Wolfette chapter 8 . 6/11/2002
"Boy-toy"! *laughs, snorts* Heh heh *grin* Another great chapter, Kali!
Saisei chapter 7 . 5/28/2002
Poor Raph...heheh...they won't let him sell his soul. Demons do have a way to get around, don't they? They have to, for Draco to be able to find the Turtles' lair like that. I just hope he won't try anything to separate Kali and Raph. I wonder how long it'll take Casey to convince Shadow that she can't have a pet dragon!

Anyways, great chapter! I hope to see more soon!
Loolaa chapter 7 . 5/28/2002
Hey Kawi *lol* Great chapter. I love that Raph was willing to sell his soul for Kali.. didn't expect her father to show up either... Looking forward to the next chapter. :)
Wildfire2 chapter 7 . 5/27/2002
Hey this is a good story.. is Kali's father going to do somthing to Raph to make sure they arn't together? Is something going to happen to Raph and make her like lose her tememper or something?
Azure Turtle chapter 6 . 5/24/2002
That was a very exciting chapter! But I can't believe you put another cliffhanger in this story. Grr... I certainly hope you put up another chapter soon! )
Kali Gargoyle chapter 1 . 5/20/2002
Author here! I am so glad everybody's liking this so far. Thank you all for reviewing! Oh, and HT, you're closer than before, but that's not it. ;p