Reviews for Somewhere In Between
Guest chapter 4 . 2/28/2013
Please write more this is to awesome to stop
TheDramaticAMC-B chapter 4 . 7/29/2012
I saw that coming! I knew she was pregnant *haply dance* when you said something about falling to the ground clutching her stomach, I knew she was pregnant. Anyways please update soon! I like this story bunches and you can't leave me in suspense!

TheDramaticAMC
anonymous chapter 4 . 4/7/2012
you need top write a sequel
WolfDreamer25 chapter 4 . 3/17/2012
Wait that doesn't make much sense. At the end of the musical the prince's had new princesses and they were real ones. Cinderella's prince had Aurora/Sleeping Beauty and Rapunzel's prince had Snow White. Both of whom had kingdoms of their own, so by marrying them they might have tripled the size of their own kingdoms. Why would he possibly want her back?
WolfDreamer25 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Very good, only I think you made Red a little too young. She should be 12-14 IMHO. Remember her story is about the dangers girls have with men. She needs to be old enough to be tempted, yet young enough to be protected. Jack should be between 14-17. Other then that, a good beginning.
zoe alice chapter 4 . 2/6/2012
OH!

My first thought was that the interaction between the Prince and Cinderella seemed a little overblown. Throughout the musical he's always charming and seductive, never quite this rough. He didn't sound persuasive at all. And Cinderella's already had the strength to push him away, but I didn't really buy the anger in her reaction. Maybe I would if you got a little bit more into her thoughts as her feelings develop.

However, the end of the chapter has kept me hooked. Keep writing. :)
Rachelle31 chapter 4 . 2/4/2012
Oh, I love drama! And the Prince showing up, very dramatic, although her falling to the floor and sobbing might be a bit too much... But I like it! They both like each other, but they don't know it yet, and Jack and Rosaline together is so sweet, just precious. I'm so excited when I come on and notice you've added another chapter. Keep on writing!

Arsha Clarek chapter 4 . 2/4/2012
Oh poor Cinderella! And Jack too! Oh this is coming along so well, I cannot wait to see where this goes!
Rachelle31 chapter 3 . 1/28/2012
This is a really good chapter. You're foreshadowing is awesome, and the suspense ending is really good- it makes my hold my bretah for the next chapter. Please write another one, and quick too! (I'm slightly impatient when it comes to stories, sorry) Best of luck with the rest of your writing.

zoe alice chapter 3 . 1/27/2012
Ooh. Who is it?

The story's off to a nice beginning. Very thoughtful. Two things I noticed is that occasionally in chapter 2 you didn't capitalize "I," and in chapter 1 you said Red was ten. Red's age is, of course, open to interpretation, but I thought she was a good deal older, more like thirteen. Again, that's just opinion.

Looking forward to more. :)
Arsha Clarek chapter 3 . 1/27/2012
Wow this is soo good! I just got back from rehearsal and was in the mood. I always wondered what the relationships would be like at the end, and you seem to have captured their personalities really well.

-Arsha
King Panopticon chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
Cinderella and the Baker are related. Kind of.

The Baker's sister was Rapunzel, and Rapunzel married the brother of Cinderella's prince.
Rachelle31 chapter 2 . 1/13/2012
I love it! My school just put this on, and the prologue song has been in my head for a week. However, in this last chapter, I don't think Cinderella would call the Baker 'Sir'. And perhaps you could give Red and the Baker real names? I like that you named the baby. Keep on writing, I can't wait for another chapter!