Reviews for Loss
The Time Traveler chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Not a bad poem of that end. Not bad at all. Good job. Not sure you remember me but I remember you, you reviewed that Shadow's story fanfic of mine a long time ago. I came here to give my thanks by reading something of yours like you asked me to.

I can tell, one verse is sonic the other Metal. That makes it even better. Again nice job!
KITTY OF DOOOOOOOOM chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
K.O.D.:Particularly, I don't like poetry...

Cicily:BO!

K.O.D.:BUT!...I actually like this! I don't remember much of this scene(as I was very young) but I remember the part of Metaru sinking into the lava.*sniff* WHY, METARU? WHY?*cries*

Cicily:*pat K.O.D. on the back* Now now there, Kitty.

K.O.D.:This poetry just might have made me start liking poetry!*cars crash, people spontaneously combust, evil demon chao from the pits of Hades flood the earth with lava...*

Cicily:Wow. I didn't think the Apocalypse wasn't until 5 years from now?...huh.

K.O.D.:Great job!...now I have to clean up peoples ashes...

Signed,

K.O.D.
RyukoVulpix chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
Woah... this is really good. I love the Sonic OAV and I really like this fanfic. Describes those last few seconds perfectly...
CF-fanfiction chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
aw...that's so nice...sad...wa!
*sobs*
Chaos Flower
JarethsxLolita chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
Andril the traveler,

WAH! I have the movie and it is soo sad at the end. I like Metal a lot...WHY DID HE HAVE TO DIE! WAH! Great poem it made me cry the first time.

Dreaming Wolf
Eco Master chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
O.O wow...great! I really like the depth and feeling of it!keep up the good work!
Mekatana chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
WAH! POOR METAL!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2002
Wow, that was really great. I'm a Metal fan, too...the movie was so sad. I think you stayed true to the emotions of the scene-well done! .
The Infamous Uzu-Chan chapter 1 . 11/23/2002
! T.T *SNIFF*
Nightvixen chapter 1 . 10/19/2002
*sniff* Wahhh! Poor Sonic!*sniff* Poor Hyper Metal Sonic! Um... What Sonic video are ya talking 'bout? Yup. Play SA2's Last Story? and watch the last scene. Read this. Then read 'A Single Wish' and 'The Black Crystal Project' while listening to a SA2 Dark Story sound track and it makes almost all your fics twice as enjotable. -

Sonic: I really hate you now, vixen.
Stoney chapter 1 . 8/14/2002
(sniff) Mecha! NOOO! (Sobs)

I HATED that part of the movie! They gave Mecha the worst voice EVER! Whoever did the dubbing should die the same death Mecha did! Grrrrr...

Man, you kick ass at poetry! I've tried poems before, but I like them to rhyme and I suck at rhyming. _ You however are quite good at it! Bravo!

Very emotional. I had a lump in my throat there at the end, but maybe that's because I like Metal Sonic so much. Or because I'm listening to sad music as I type this. Who knows?

I think I've figured out a tune that could go with your lyrics, too! Keep up the good work!
Sparky Prower chapter 1 . 7/12/2002
I like it, i've wached the Sonic video so i know when your talking about and who your talking about. I think.. I understand.
Vegeta chapter 1 . 5/17/2002
Good.
Toni The Mink chapter 1 . 5/10/2002
Aww... *cries8 I remember that scene... WAH! My poor Metalla baby! Oh how I miss him! And that was an awesoem scene. Good poem!
Amy Rose chapter 1 . 5/10/2002