Reviews for No One Else Compares
HarmonyLover chapter 11 . 7/12/2012
Sooo cute! Yay, you're back! I'm so glad to see a new chapter of this fic, and it's just as adorable as ever. :) I love the snuggles. Thank you, and I'll be looking forward to more.
readergirl1122 chapter 11 . 7/12/2012
still here too happy you are back
MyMagentaPeach chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
the talk with Burt was very interesting
blazersandbowties chapter 11 . 7/12/2012
I'm still around! I'm here!
:) I love it, as usual, and I'm so glad to see you back with this story!
Update soon?
EnglishGleek chapter 11 . 7/12/2012
I LOVE THIS STORY AND I NEED MOREEEE! Klainebows is my drug and this is just flat out amazing but there's 2 eensy weensy flaws...
1. Kurt is an athiest yet he sang a song, earlier in the story, to do with praying and Idk why but there just seems to be a lot of references to do with religion that he wouldn't make or be around on the show. But maybe that's just me looking into things too much xD
2. Ok this isn't really a flaw, it's just me being impatient and hopeful: PLEASE LET KURT GO TO DALTON!
I don't know why but recently I've had an obsession with Dalton Academy Klaine stories and it would just be absolutely Klainetastic (see what I did there!) if Kurt could miraculously go to Dalton at some point in the future... or if you could at least hint that it may happen? So I still have hope?

Overall though I reallyyyyyyy love the story and young Kurt and Blaine are so adorable I'm melting 3! Great writing and I'm really looking forward to the next update!
Jacacia chapter 11 . 7/12/2012
I'm so happy you've updated! And you weren't the only one doing kicky feet at the end of the chapter. The cuddle scene was too cute! Can't wait for the next chapter :)
Sojokes chapter 11 . 7/12/2012
Ahhhhh so good! I wan't more!
ImJustDefyingGravityx3 chapter 11 . 7/12/2012
Aww! I don't really know what else to say... but I hope they realize it and get a move on before Blaine leaves! (;
Kamaria Aislynn chapter 11 . 7/12/2012
Klaine snuggles are the very best! I so hope that Burt took a picture!
CoryMonteith.No1.Fan chapter 11 . 7/12/2012
When I saw this story updated I literally screamed and just full out flailed because this was my all time favorite fanfic and when it wasn't updated I was so upset but, I'm so happy it's back! :D

Love, Love, LOVE this story! :)
SpiritOfTheStaircase chapter 11 . 7/12/2012
Yay! Klaoine cuddles and an update!
Happens in a blink chapter 11 . 7/12/2012
Okay, so I may have made some inhuman noises when I saw you updated this story. This is seriously one of my favorite stories and every chapter has me squeeling and kicking ma feet and grinning like a crazy person. I'm so glad you're back with this stoty now, I missed it so much. What I didn't miss is my impatience about when the hell are they gonna get together already! I'm so glad the story is back though but I hope you won't torture me/us with keeping them in the friendzone much longer.
DancingintheRayne chapter 11 . 7/11/2012
Awwwwwww:) cute chapter!
Update soon!
Klainelover12 chapter 11 . 7/11/2012
glad you came back!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/11/2012
Don't worry I'm still reading! I was actually really happy when this popped up on my email- I wasmt sure I was reading correctly at first. But great chapter by the way, it was super adorable. I just can't even wait for them to get together already!
306 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »