Reviews for Dreamer
S Danyal Allen chapter 1 . 11/24/2016
I like this chapter because it explores one of the incidents in Dick's exploits as Robin. I hope you write more stories like this.
SuperHeroFan82 chapter 2 . 6/29/2016
I love this story! you did a wonderful job! I love the moments where Dick and Bruce show this father son love.
SuperHeroFan82 chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
That was a great daddy bats moment! I love seeing these moments with him like that.
ARL15 chapter 2 . 2/12/2016
I loved this! I have wanted a story where we see Dick's reaction to Bruce coming back from the dead and also Bruce telling Dick he did a good job taking care of Gotham while he was away. This story had a wonderful combination of both! Also that Bruce/Dick hug was perfect!
Alexandria-likethecityinEgypt chapter 2 . 2/11/2016
Aaaaawwww, I love the father/son hugs . . . Can never get enough of Bruce/Dick and Batman/Robin/Nightwing. I love how Bruce still seems so "badass", but at the same time show this softer side. Thanks for this!
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Aww, I enjoyed the fluff in this immensely. You wrote both Dick and Bruce so well, I can't even describe how amazing this was!
Lillia-Lillia chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Blarrrgh, I mean present tense, not first person in my other review. Eh, you get my drift, yes? Great story, thanks for writing!
MindMySimpleSoul chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Great story! There's something very realistic about this. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love fluffy Bruce/Dick guardian stories as much as the next person, but there's something about your writing that is so reasonable. Bruce kind of looks at the task of comforting Dick rather clinically, don't you think? I captures the idea that Bruce is rather emotion-less, while at the same time, he is understanding and will always be there for Dick.

All in all, great fic. I also might add that you're very successful at writing in the first person. I don't tend to like that style but you did it really well.
Lady Julie Snape chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Bruce is a bit more aloof than I normally enjoy but I still really liked this story enough to fave it. Thank you for writing this and it was long too, which was even more of a treat.
just-O chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
I loved Bruce's explanation for why he doesn't push Dick away. It was nice to hear Bruce reveal that information about his father. I can imagine that being the case. Nice one-shot.
TheWordCreatorOriginator chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Wow! Another great Bruce/Dick bonding fic! You really have a nack for portraying the characters! Everything is so believable and I love all the sweetness between Bruce and Dick! So perfect!
robin's wife chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
nice
theBrutalityofReality chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
This was such a sweet story. I absolutely love stories dealing with the sweetness of Dick and Bruce's relationship, and this was just so lovely. You wrote it so well and portrayed the characters perfectly as well. I simple loved it.
Charrmed chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Another wonderful Bruce and Dick father/son fic from you. You're awesome! Thank you for these amazing stories you keep pumping out. You're on a role! Happy new years to you and your loved ones. Keep them coming, please!
ARL15 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
This was really sweet, I loved all the fluff in this story. I really liked this story and I hope you plan on writing some more stories with Dick/Bruce father-son fluff!