Reviews for The Lecturer in Quantum Operations
Fire Tempest chapter 9 . 3/27/2014
Really interesting story, I hope you choose to continue with it!
fledge chapter 9 . 9/20/2013
As Sir PTerry couldn't write romance to sve his life, it's high time somebody wrote it for him, and you are doing an excellent job with it. Extremely well written, with perfect grammar and spelling too. And you manage to come pretty close to the style (1), not a small achievement in this fandom. Unfortunately, it is more than a year since your last update, so please say you are still continuing this.
(1) Except, of course for the footnotes(*)
(*) Or, rather the lack of them
AngusH chapter 9 . 12/27/2012
Really great!

Very sweet and I really like the character of Kat.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/29/2012
I realized just now that I forgot to leave a review for this chapter when it first came out, probably because I was too distracted by my little PondKat shipper heart jumping up and down and spinning somersaults of glee over this perfect little chapter! Looking forward to more.

Discosuperfly
Reina Blood chapter 2 . 5/25/2012
I'm only a couple chapters in, and I already love this. It's so smartly written, and I love the premise — the wizards are such a fun group of characters and a wonderful setting at the same time! And I love that you gave her a Fourecks accent; it's real challenge to write, and it adds a lot to the story.
OldStoneface chapter 7 . 4/22/2012
Going to leave an initial review here and a longer one for the previous chapter later.

Bravo! I was very hesitant at first, but your vivid and detailed writing style has pulled off a somewhat hard to believe plot line. Well done! Engaging, entertaining, believable, and with perfect tone wrt canon and Pratchetts style. Bravo again!
Discosuperfly chapter 6 . 4/16/2012
Another great chapter! Each chapter makes me excited to read the next one.
Discosuperfly chapter 5 . 4/14/2012
5 chapters in and I'm already a hardcore Kat/Ponder shipper. Would love to see more of this great story.
burningbright chapter 4 . 4/11/2012
Oooh! Very interesting start. I look forward to seeing where this goes.
Okami.Lupus chapter 3 . 3/23/2012
Nice story! Shame it only got one review as it is well written.

I hope you will write some more,

for now: ThanX for writing!
zabchan chapter 2 . 1/4/2012
color me intrigued. i'd love to read more