Reviews for The Turn
MoceJo chapter 14 . 10/11/2017
Awww...i really really really really really hope that this is not abandoned *crying face*.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/22/2016
The plots are a lot like these of a korean soap opera yesrs ago called"Full House"´╝îstill, super cute. love it~
GreenApple109 chapter 7 . 2/27/2016
One of the best Harley Quinn FFs I have ever read. It would be absolutely amazing if you continued this!
Queen Diamond Serenity chapter 14 . 9/2/2015
You know there's something that I could never understand Some of the most magnificent fanfiction stories That you will find on the web are those that go unfinished and abandoned.
Let's be real here the majority of fanfictions that you find are garbage!
Stoies like yours are hard to come by So why take your gifts for granted and leave your work unfinished!
I've been getting a lot of flames lately for shipping Harley Quinn and Batman They just can't see what I see and then I come across your story And my god I was blown away. Each person was in full character You brought Batman and Harley together In such a natural Way that's believable To the point where if this ever did happen This is how it will probably happen.
And for those people that are telling you that Batman was being too mean Not at all This is exactly how he would react if he was in a situation like this concerning Harley Quinn.
In my personal opinion reading your story I honestly believe that Harley Quinn does not love The Joker. The only thing that he's got a hold of is her mind And on the other end Bruce Is pulling at her heart Her reaction to this tug of war is magnificent.
This story has so much potential And I hope and pray you consider returning and continuing to write.
I just found this story and I'm itching for another chapter so I can but imagine what your other fans have been going through for the past 3 years.
Be loyal to your fans Don't keep them waiting Don't be The way I used to be!

I hope to here from you. Think about what I said.

XOXOXOX

QDS~3
Guest chapter 14 . 11/23/2014
I love this story! It's so cute! But I'm still wondering if Joker loves harley or not in this story...who knows. But anyways I know you haven't updated in about 3 years. But hey I won't give up hope.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Pleeaaaaaase update this is awesome I've been waiting forever ):
Guest chapter 14 . 1/29/2014
Update please
CrazyStephanie chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Geez this story is off the charts, pIease update, my heart is acking for part 3. I Iike mean bruce too, good going. _
snowbunnyhd chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
why did you not right part 3 of this
Useful76 chapter 14 . 8/7/2012
Damn. Sure hope you didn't abandon this because it is awesome. The back and forth and the real psychosis of Harley and Bruce give it a realistic feel to how they could slowly fall for each other. As much as he doesn't want to, Bruce needs to take the chance of falling in love with Harley. If she betrays him then its what he suspected but if she really does love him, then he would have struck gold.
Useful76 chapter 3 . 8/7/2012
Knew he had to be dreaming... but it was still awesome.
Wolf the swordsman chapter 14 . 6/19/2012
Really like the story but i dont like how mean bruce is. I also do not like that barry guy. Could you continue with this i really enjoy it. I also want to find out what happens between bruce and harley i feel like harley needs someone other than the joker and bruce is perfect because he already knows about harley and how the joker treats her. Bruce can be the one to save her. Would be very happy if you came out with new chapters.
crazylilme chapter 14 . 6/5/2012
more harley and bats!
PannHarls chapter 14 . 5/6/2012
Hey can u believe it? I read all 14 chapters right away and it's like 2 AM! please continue!
Idike chapter 14 . 4/9/2012
I loathe this laptop-the keys keep sticking! It's "YOUR angel of music," not you! I'm sorry but I love The Phantom of the Opera and I hate when the lyrics are messed up. Once again: UPDATE PLEASE!