Reviews for New Year's Resolution Goes Fourth
phyrephly chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
read it again (obviously ;D) ...sweet as...HNY to all.
TLynnson chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Ah, * tear*! To sweet...
Supabec chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
totally awesome story

great new year resolution

supes and wondie best jl couple ever

thanx love it :)
unoaranya30 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
That was just lovely, Ben.

The story was filled with warmth, happiness, humor and tenderness. The last moment win Martha was beautiful. I'm glad Arcadia convinced you to write it :-)
HELLACRE13 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Arcadia must have read my mind! Good on her for reminding . What can I say? cute and love the way they treat each other with such love humor and tenderness and the little one is adorable. Thanks for this ben!
iluvaqt chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Gorgeous and sweet addition to the series and we knew they were going to have children. It's was beautiful insight into their minds, their marriage and their memories. Yay Arcadia for prompting you.

Have you ever considered writing a fic based on the storyline where Diana and Kal are trapped in another dimension for close to 100 years? Or was it longer, can't quite remember the details.
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Another sweet fic here, and was, as always, warm and fun to see two mature individuals who are in love and able to make their way forward in life together.
Micheal the Archangel chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
What a sweet story ben. I really liked it. And yes, I read that fast. It's a cute little something, that I wonder if you will do for other holidays.

By the way, I had an interesting idea on how to add daredevil into smallvillex evolution. Care to hear?