Reviews for The Buzzing of a Bee
Sarah B chapter 49 . 4/8
I'm back.
But it's because I saw some Anon asshole being a complete bitch over this story.
I will seriously come through the screen and strangle you.
If you didn't like it, you could have just stopped reading and not made any cruel remarks!
This story is wonderful and I doubt you could do this quality work!
*le sigh*
Oh well.
Thanks again for writing this amazing story!
It will definitely remain my favorite!
Sarah B chapter 49 . 4/8
This was freaking amazing.
I laughed, I cried, I threw my phone across the room...
This story was just perfect.
Thanks to this wonderful story, I now have new humanstuck headcanons!
And let me just say you never strayed from keeping the characters in character.
Thank you for writing this!
It was an amazing experience to read something written with such skill!
Ryan Sollux chapter 49 . 1/22
Guest chapter 48 . 5/29/2014
You should have done their honey moon!
Made it an even 50 chapters!
Railin Elmeri chapter 49 . 5/27/2014
This ff
Was amazing.
But I was in the comments seeing what other thought and...
You got some mean nasty comments!
That's not nice assholes!
I thought it was great!
Yes, you could have done better with the smut scene
The first time dry?
Ever doing it dry!
Sorry, people are just big old meanies!
Guest chapter 49 . 5/25/2014
i love you.
so much.
thats me praising your existance.
favorite fanfic ever.
Guest chapter 17 . 5/25/2014
Guest chapter 29 . 4/19/2014
me again, the snide little bitch. except now im using commas because no commas suck. So first off, there was no actual consent, and consent is sexy, and lack of consent is called rape. so that makes this a rape-fic. so fuck you. second off, there was no prepping. YOU DO NOT GO IN DRY FOR A VIRGIN! Then again, this is now a fucking plotless shitty rape-fic. so i guess sollux going in dry is "perfectly fine". thirdly, your characters are ooc. which makes this fic even shittier.
Guest chapter 23 . 4/19/2014
this fucking sucks. like ohmygod the way you write is like hello 1980s howve you been. everythings so overone and just rediculous. also im surprised you havnt had sollux te t dave saying aomething like i hope youre geting as much silent treatment as me. please excuse any typing failiures as i am on a fucking kinle touch and these things are shitty as hell. and by the way you desprately need a beta.
Guest chapter 20 . 4/19/2014
oh look, i made it to ch 20 without a snide comment. this sexual tension is fucking retarded and i just want a good plot and solkat sex. is that too much to ask for?
Guest chapter 18 . 4/19/2014
i just realized i forgot to reply to your last chapter. that was obviously not a "slight case of the flu" and that docter should be fired on the grounds of malpractise. it is illegal to just diagnose on a whim like that, you actually have to take a fucking test. i should know, seeing as ive had the flu at least five times, not to mention the swine flu twice. i was really susceptable to being sick when i was younger, and it hasnt entirely worn off yet.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/19/2014
8 chaptefs of utter bullshit. What the hell happened to good plot and smut when you need it?
swaggymexican chapter 48 . 4/10/2014
Come ova ear! Gimme a hug! Not literally, of course, but I am siriosly hugging my iPad right now!
I can not wait for your next fanfic!
Guest chapter 47 . 4/9/2014
I love you.
This was, most defenetly, the best fanfiction I have ever read in my life, and I thank you for it.
I realize I have criticized you with my past comments, and I give you my apologies, you are an amazing writer and you have earned my upmost respect, and I believe there is only one word that could possibly explain you, you are a mirical!
This fanfic has literally made me cry until I had no more tears to give, until my eyes hurt! I intend on reading more of your work in the future, this was just so beautiful, thank you. 3
(omfg, I just went on like the biggest rant of my life, holy ship)
swaggymexican chapter 46 . 4/9/2014
Really sollux?
He said it didn't matter, he said he forgave you, but you just had to do it. You had to fuck all your shit up.
I don't feel sorry for you, you could have simply let it go, but for some unknown reson you had to push it.
Sollux, you are the definition of an idiot.