Reviews for The Buzzing of a Bee
RuneQuill chapter 49 . 9/17
God dammit, why did this make me cry. you ass. 10/10
RuneQuill chapter 27 . 9/13
this has got to be one of the longest fanfics that I've read by far. sheesh where did you even find the time to write this? one conflict after another with short scenes of fluff in between. aughh stop messing with my heart
lI Havoc Il chapter 4 . 8/15
as a cashier its nice to read a story about me. I can relate to sollux.
MiyukoLove chapter 49 . 6/28
I knew checking out your other stories would be worth it!
Omg, I lost count how many times I was close to tear or when I actually cried. There was conflict and I couldn't handle all the feelings. However, I kept reading to the end and I am hapoy that I did so. Wonderful story of Sollux and Karkat. Thank you.
Queen0fSass chapter 17 . 11/30/2015
Fuck you I cried
Sarah B chapter 49 . 4/8/2015
I'm back.
But it's because I saw some Anon asshole being a complete bitch over this story.
I will seriously come through the screen and strangle you.
If you didn't like it, you could have just stopped reading and not made any cruel remarks!
This story is wonderful and I doubt you could do this quality work!
*le sigh*
Oh well.
Thanks again for writing this amazing story!
It will definitely remain my favorite!
Sarah B chapter 49 . 4/8/2015
This was freaking amazing.
I laughed, I cried, I threw my phone across the room...
This story was just perfect.
Thanks to this wonderful story, I now have new humanstuck headcanons!
And let me just say you never strayed from keeping the characters in character.
Thank you for writing this!
It was an amazing experience to read something written with such skill!
Ryan Sollux chapter 49 . 1/22/2015
Guest chapter 48 . 5/29/2014
You should have done their honey moon!
Made it an even 50 chapters!
Railin Elmeri chapter 49 . 5/27/2014
This ff
Was amazing.
But I was in the comments seeing what other thought and...
You got some mean nasty comments!
That's not nice assholes!
I thought it was great!
Yes, you could have done better with the smut scene
The first time dry?
Ever doing it dry!
Sorry, people are just big old meanies!
Guest chapter 49 . 5/25/2014
i love you.
so much.
thats me praising your existance.
favorite fanfic ever.
Guest chapter 17 . 5/25/2014
Guest chapter 29 . 4/19/2014
me again, the snide little bitch. except now im using commas because no commas suck. So first off, there was no actual consent, and consent is sexy, and lack of consent is called rape. so that makes this a rape-fic. so fuck you. second off, there was no prepping. YOU DO NOT GO IN DRY FOR A VIRGIN! Then again, this is now a fucking plotless shitty rape-fic. so i guess sollux going in dry is "perfectly fine". thirdly, your characters are ooc. which makes this fic even shittier.
Guest chapter 23 . 4/19/2014
this fucking sucks. like ohmygod the way you write is like hello 1980s howve you been. everythings so overone and just rediculous. also im surprised you havnt had sollux te t dave saying aomething like i hope youre geting as much silent treatment as me. please excuse any typing failiures as i am on a fucking kinle touch and these things are shitty as hell. and by the way you desprately need a beta.
Guest chapter 20 . 4/19/2014
oh look, i made it to ch 20 without a snide comment. this sexual tension is fucking retarded and i just want a good plot and solkat sex. is that too much to ask for?