Reviews for Unexpected Beginnings
Advazzz chapter 3 . 4/28/2013
Beautiful chapter... Great story...
I love those couple so much!
aurorawinter chapter 3 . 7/18/2012
Fantastic story, as usual. IMHO, you made them alive and just like how I imagine they would be, if this is really happen. It feels like you describe a scene so perfectly, complete with some flashbacks, as if I'm right in front of them. You manage to capture reader's attention with this in-depth piece of work.

I love how you write Mac's coolness despite the overwhelm sensation he felt when he finally able to be with the woman he love, every single day. Then, the emotional Stella. The Stella who is happy she finally have someone constantly in her life. I like tough and fierce Stella, that's her personality. But I'd love to see her like this, emotional and screaming her need to be secured and loved.

I hope I didn't say too much. Keep up the superb work! :)
Herrera chapter 3 . 1/25/2012
Wow, this story was totally beautiful. I loved it!

Thanks for sharing!

Paz
Lou Storgaard chapter 3 . 1/16/2012
Uuh! This is such a great story. :D It made me happy to read it, and Mac and Stella work perfectly together :D I love how Stella is still herself just a slightly more hormonal version and that the hormones aren't overdone in any way.

Definitely going on favorites for re-reading. :D
cmaddict chapter 3 . 1/15/2012
Very sorry for the belated review. I was thrilled that you'd posted it, but I couldn't actually sit down and review until now. Even so, it's a fantastic ending to the story. You've set it up very well with the hints at the beginning and then bringing it all together at the end. And of course, I love the fluffy revelation of Stella's pregnancy and her semi-ire at how Mac had already known. Such a great picture in my mind. Well done, and I think this would certainly bear a sequel (if you ever wanted to write it, of course :D). Great job!
lily moonlight chapter 3 . 1/15/2012
Hello again, I'm sorry for taking a little while to send a review. As (I hope) you know, I've really loved reading this story. It's so satisfyingly happy and romantic. It feels like they both really deserve all this and it's a kind of fairytale ending, but totally believable, too. The humour here, with how Flack gave away the secret, and how he attempted to cover himself, is very good and something easily imaginable. I really like how you've written Mac here with his pausing now and again, and how he kind of gently teases Stella. I do love her reaction to the house, it's perfectly in character and realistic. After all that's happened, she was bound to react with emotion. The ending is lovely and romantic and leaves such a warm feeling. I hope you publish more fics soon!
SMackedCaskett chapter 3 . 1/14/2012
Left me feeling warm and fuzzy inside.

I love it!
csiny96 chapter 3 . 1/14/2012
I'm in love with this story and especially this chapter! Normally I like for Stella to move back to New York from New Orleans but this is really nicely done. Having Mac move but getting a good job works great, I kind of like seeing him higher up and I think by now he could have made that move. Great update, I really hope you don't end it here as I love reading this and I'd live to read more!
Abismith41 chapter 3 . 1/14/2012
I LOVE THIS CHAPTER!
moska chapter 3 . 1/13/2012
What a beautifully crafted story. Thank you, Ballettmaus. I don't get back over here often, but thanks to you and Lily, our Mac & Stella are still thriving...and now, thanks to you, in a beautiful city. Feel free to continue this as a series :) Would love them out exploring NOLA as they await their child's arrival!
Brii Taylor chapter 2 . 1/10/2012
I am entirely confused. Still no mention of a baby... :/ although the house makes more sense now! :)

the way you had it, mixing the old memory with the new sensations, was a bit hard to follow, but I still liked it a lot.

I am anxiously awaiting your third and final chapter! Assuming that you don't split into another chapter "for convenience"... (because, by the way, I fail to see the convenience in making us wait another few days. Just saying. :))
lily moonlight chapter 2 . 1/9/2012
Hello :) The Princess is cuddled up next to me, reading with me :D Thank you again for the note! it was a good decision to split this, it draws out the tension for longer, and I like how you leave this part. But, most of all, I love the beginning with the image of a rain-soaked Mac standing at Stella's door :D That is so cute! Of course, I feel sorry for Mac having gotten wet, but still :P I love, too, the image of their closeness and comfortableness with each other that you show. I can picture it all very clearly. It's nice as well seeing how Stella likes the fact that Mac's clothes spread around mean that he's there and present. It's so cute how mysterious Mac is, keeping information back. It's such a nice story :D
Abismith41 chapter 2 . 1/9/2012
YAY please say they can now be together and happy
cmaddict chapter 2 . 1/7/2012
Ah, another wonderful update! I've been waiting anxiously for one. I really love your descriptions, the slow way in which you reveal the status of their relationship. I do love how you write both characters, the ease of their romance, and the way in which he's showing up now related to how they'd gotten together And that was almost a cliffhanger you left us with! Not very nice :-) I can't wait to read what you have next for us! Update soon!
Abismith41 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
awww cliff hanger looking forward to the next chapter