Reviews for Sky Child
ZeldaPotter29 chapter 21 . 8/15
I just found this story by chance a week ago. It is amazing! I love the description of it. All the stuff you've added in is really good. I tend to overdo descriptions a lot, but you got just the right amount of it. This series has a lot of potential! I hope you will be continuing it, because seeing the "I Promise" scene with your writing style would be pure heaven. (When you get there anyway :)) I saw you mentioning the "64 Things Wrong With" Youtube vids in a previous chapter in the a/n. Found a fellow ReallyFreakinClever fan! Yes!
I hope that you will be continuing this story soon. If it is all just a really bad case of writer's block, I highly recommend the fanfiction "What Makes Hero." It is a novelization of The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess and is sure to give you some ideas if you are brain dead.
Hope to see a new chapter soon!
I really hope you update soon :(
Mewsali chapter 2 . 2/21
Is he mute now? I like those stories a lot. Kinda wish that he would go back in time after one of the adventures in the game, remember everything, but become mute so he can tell no one about the future.
HelenTheMoon chapter 21 . 12/12/2015
Erm, are you still alive? You often apologize for your late updates in your ANs, but not updating for over a year is a bit too much. Have you abandoned this amazing story? If yes, then it's a shame.
Zepora2276 chapter 21 . 9/6/2015
Please update your story! I miss this so much, I really hope you haven't abandoned it!
Ambient Tech chapter 21 . 5/7/2015
Update pls. This is a great story, I feel as if it should have a good ending. Again I repeat, update pls.
Guest chapter 21 . 5/6/2015
i really hope you update this! it's fantastic!
Sora chapter 21 . 3/8/2015
oh!
Please, you have to go with the story. It's been a long time since last update and I've been waiting for a new chapter, I just hope it has not officially abandoned the story, because if so it is very sad ... this story has been my favorite! I hope the meantime continue and I'll keep waiting for that day arrives!
CrazyXAngel chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
Oh please update! this story makes me so happy!
Guest chapter 21 . 10/15/2014
I so love your story and I hope you update soon. I love the overall story but my favorite parts are the flashbacks. I'm hoping for one of Groose and his gang beating up Link then Zelda catching them. After scaring them off having her take care of Link. Doesn't matter what I want to see though since this is your story and you are doing a terrific job on it thus far. I know these things take time and I feel horrible asking this but please update soon.
Neo-Devil chapter 16 . 9/12/2014
Goddammit Nap-I mean Groose! yes I pulled a vegeta.
Neo-Devil chapter 17 . 9/12/2014
dude, the first imprisened fight Was NOT that hard, it was piss easy, just jump on his head, its so simple, I beat him in under 2 minutes
Martyn chapter 3 . 8/16/2014
I sometimes think that Link's a year younger than Zelda. Think about it, she's always looking out for Link when he really needs her.
Neo-Devil chapter 21 . 8/16/2014
so considering Link's Speech, He is Confident now isn't he? any way I'm going to be following this story.
Prsaval chapter 21 . 8/1/2014
I can honestly say this is one of my all time absolute favorite stories ever, I always come back to this story just to see if it's updated. Love it. Live it. READ IT!