Reviews for Sky Child
Ambient Tech chapter 21 . 5/7
Update pls. This is a great story, I feel as if it should have a good ending. Again I repeat, update pls.
i really hope you update this! it's fantastic!
Sora chapter 21 . 3/8
oh!
Please, you have to go with the story. It's been a long time since last update and I've been waiting for a new chapter, I just hope it has not officially abandoned the story, because if so it is very sad ... this story has been my favorite! I hope the meantime continue and I'll keep waiting for that day arrives!
CrazyXAngel chapter 1 . 1/14
Oh please update! this story makes me so happy!
Guest chapter 21 . 10/15/2014
I so love your story and I hope you update soon. I love the overall story but my favorite parts are the flashbacks. I'm hoping for one of Groose and his gang beating up Link then Zelda catching them. After scaring them off having her take care of Link. Doesn't matter what I want to see though since this is your story and you are doing a terrific job on it thus far. I know these things take time and I feel horrible asking this but please update soon.
Neo-Devil chapter 16 . 9/12/2014
Goddammit Nap-I mean Groose! yes I pulled a vegeta.
Neo-Devil chapter 17 . 9/12/2014
dude, the first imprisened fight Was NOT that hard, it was piss easy, just jump on his head, its so simple, I beat him in under 2 minutes
Martyn chapter 3 . 8/16/2014
I sometimes think that Link's a year younger than Zelda. Think about it, she's always looking out for Link when he really needs her.
Neo-Devil chapter 21 . 8/16/2014
so considering Link's Speech, He is Confident now isn't he? any way I'm going to be following this story.
Prsaval chapter 21 . 8/1/2014
I can honestly say this is one of my all time absolute favorite stories ever, I always come back to this story just to see if it's updated. Love it. Live it. READ IT!
HelentheTrueHylian chapter 21 . 6/30/2014
Thanks for posting a chapter after so long! I can't believe Greba died...poor Gondo :( But I love all the twists you add to the story! Can't wait for more
TDDolphin chapter 21 . 6/28/2014
God, I always hated how Scrapper treats you. What an ungrateful pile of Hylian junk! That being said, I liked this chapter a lot. Fledge helping Link out with the windmill was a nice showing of Link's new trust in his friends. But I'm a little surprised that you didn't follow up on the love letter from last time. Or is that coming later? Either way, I liked this chapter. Gondo was always one of my favorite Skyloftians, and Scrapper being lovestruck by Fi is hilarious, as is her not caring about it.

Whooo, man. I've reviewed every chapter you put out so far. I have to tell you that you're story has become one of my all-time favorite fanfic stories. Your version of Skyward Sword is practically identical to the actual game, but with more focus on danger, menace and romance, even though there was plenty of all that in the game already. Your flashbacks of Link and Zelda's moments through the years are all fantastic too. I'm really looking forward to what happens next :)
TDDolphin chapter 20 . 6/28/2014
Oh boy, we've reached this little side quest, have we? Then again, considering how Pipit and Karane have bigger parts in your version of Skyward Sword, I should've guessed that this would be coming. That's good though cause I like these two together. However, it's kinda sad that Mallara is that lazy and Gondo's mother died. The latter is particularly sad. Great job once again.

Oh and I'm sorry I forgot to mention that flashback in the last chapter. I thought Link overhearing Zelda's singing was one of the best ones yet. It was also funny because Link's face landed in her chest, and then her getting a little revenge by saying she thought of him while singing 'Briar the knight'. It was funny, but sweet at the same time.
TDDolphin chapter 19 . 6/28/2014
Don't you dare say this was boring! Even if this chapter was more of a character developing piece, it was still written really well. It was nice to Groose actually apologize to Link in this, and I love how Pipit, Karane and Fledge have bigger parts in this too. It was a nice chapter :)
TDDolphin chapter 18 . 6/28/2014
Dang, Link just keeps suffering the worst kinds of injuries in this. I really hope he heals up soon. And yeah Groose, you've been bullying the Goddess' chosen hero. Bet you're feeling pretty low now, huh? Great job again. Everything from the Sacred Flames onward are my favorite parts of Skyward Sword, and I'm looking forward to seeing what you have in store :)