Reviews for Juliet Never Wore Converses
SparkledDreams chapter 26 . 11/21/2012
Soooo I really want more. This is the best story I've found about Puck and Sabrina. I love it, maybe come up with a way for Puck to have a fluff moment with Sabrina. I LOVE FLUFF!
swimmergurl34 chapter 26 . 11/20/2012
WOW! I just found your story and it is AMAZING:) I stayed up and read the whole thing. Seriously you should be a profesionnal aurthor. I cant wait to read some of yr other stories! That's what I'm going to do right down but cant wait for fifnsh of this story! !:)))))
Obsessedwithsistersgrimm chapter 26 . 11/15/2012
Guest chapter 26 . 11/14/2012
Feel Free to update any time soon...
Guest chapter 22 . 11/12/2012
Omg I read fabric all the time on my kindle I would've done it sooner but my kindle broke and it was a long time before I got it fixed... I can be kind of abusive when it comes to technology ... you know that time when your playing a game and get so mad u just wanna chuck something at the Tv but u don't bcuz u don't have the nerve and knew better than to do that... well I Linda have anger issues and chucked the wii remote at the Tv and put atleast a 6 inch crack in the Tv ... no knew it was me and they still don't
Chloe chapter 5 . 11/11/2012
What was the problem with Puckabrina?
nataliebeglin chapter 5 . 11/5/2012
Dumbest thing my parents have ever done? When is was a toddler, my mom and two of her friends went out on Holloween night and forked our neighbors. Thr whole neighborhood hates those people...
puckabrinaluva chapter 26 . 10/28/2012
Ohmigosh I luv this story sooo much! pretty please with a cherry on top and extra sprinkles Update!
Cinder Lunar chapter 26 . 10/28/2012
You people are killing me! update already! Evil story writers!
SapphireAster chapter 26 . 10/27/2012
Wow. I just read this WHOLE story. It was truly epic.

...Halloween... hmm... A crazy, kick-butt, pshycadelic, warrior fairy who likes to eat peach tarts. :) ...
Jen chapter 26 . 10/27/2012
Omgz! Ur writing is amazing! I can't wait for more! Plz keep goin! And btw-I love house of anubis. I'm goin as a hunter of Artemis 4 Halloween.
Brina99 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Ok, so I started reading this fan fic cause I am ADDICTED to TSG. and I curse you for getting me hooked! (btw...PuckHOTTIEXD) no but in all seriousness...this is one of the best fan fics I've ever read. PLEASE update soon! I love how you still keep the little details like "I almost drowned" from the first book and "I kissed her when I was eleven and she punched me for it" from the third book. Not a lot of fan fics do that. They go all over with "OH MY GOSH WE NEED IT TO BE PERFECT" but you kept the rocky relationship they've had since day 1. And the fact that you still call Daphne "Marshmallow" and Puck's insulted when compared to Peter Pan. I know I know...thats probably long and boring. But I AM SO FOLLOWING YOU:D puckabrina forever3
Camera Don't Lie chapter 26 . 10/25/2012
awesome chapter! Please update. you're doing great though I don't think Puck would just let her off with that. Make him do a funny prank on Sabrina, (but not a serious prank). I'm being Little Red by wearing a red jacket.
kgirl chapter 26 . 10/24/2012
So sorry, accidentally hit post review, stupid iPod! Anyway, with gold trim and it very long. There is this awesome blouse with flowing billowy sleeves, in matching navy and gold trim, and I have these amazing gold dangly earrings that match the entire outfit. My hair, (waist length and gold) would be curled/wavy flowing down my back and I would look amazing.

Thank you SOOO MUCH, for this magical story of epicness. Update soon!

kgirl chapter 26 . 10/24/2012
Fangirl review time! *swoons* this story is awesomesauce. I saw it on Lara D's favorites list, and it was recommended by someone else I can't remember, an now I AM SO HAPPY I READ IT. I only wish it wa done, so I wouldn't have to feel this awful suspense thing. Anyway, awesome story, change nothing, and ignore any hate you might get.

If I did Halloween ( which I don't because I never have and it's really lame and I miss candy) I would be a gypsy! I have this incredible outfit thing that has a long billowy navy skirt with g
1,315 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »