Reviews for What We Carry
joy.in.the.works chapter 1 . 1/25
I know you wrote this years ago, but I'm just now reading this and I have to tell you, it's absolutely one of the most beautiful pieces I have ever read on . You are an amazing storyteller! I felt the tears welling up toward the end.
chesh-the-kitty chapter 1 . 1/5
This is so /amazingly/ beautiful. The whole piece was a work of art. The last line was a sucker punch, though.

I'm not crying, I swear. I just got hit so hard with the feels that water come out of my eyes -.-

In conclusion: never stop writing; you are amazing!

-chesh
fanficchica123 chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Damn it...damn you...damn the feels...you and your heart wrenching stories that are making me sob at 12 in the morning. God, just...poor Roy and the mentors...and the team! Just...I loved it...thank you...
shewhohuntswithwolves chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Oh god this is the best story, the last line shattered my fan girl heart into little irreparable pieces. Fantastic job.
Black Belt Bookworm chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
That was amazing and beautiful and very sad. So thanks. Really.

But honestly this is great.
AllThatGlistens chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Geez. That last line is like a punch in the gut. Nice work, though.
PainInSilence chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Wha?
yay chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
The whole thing was sad, but "living for seven" is what made it heartbreaking.
shadowjinx chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
This was beautiful. That last line...everything was just beautiful. Never stop writing.
The New And Improved Leo Dane chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Well I'm in tears. You're writing was just...I can't even describe my feelings right now. Much kudos my friend.
Immaworkin chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
You just hurt me with so many feels its not even funny. T-T How- how am I supposed to enjoy my day now? Man, I'll still complain about the ending to season 2 until the day I die, but thank GOD this wasn't the ending!

Beautiful, painful work. Thank you.
brinagirl12 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
oh wow, out of all your stories. this is probably my fave. I love super heros and their kids. so this is pretty awesome. also the sadness roy, has, it just breaks my heart. and that's a good sign in a story.
ahhhhh.okay chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Okay. That's cool. It's perfectly okay to ripe out my heart.
Megwolf13 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
I really, really enjoyed this. I've been looking for some good Roy/Lian stories and this one is both sweet and angsty (my favorite type).
Definitely well written, definitely good.
JesusFreak77 chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
PJYJAwesomeness cannot review this fanfiction because her eyes have turned into waterfalls.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »