Reviews for Served Cold
Chimelle23 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Loved it! Thank you for writing :-)
Ironic Twist chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Great one shot. Thanks for sharing!
sharkjumper chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
i loved the way you revealed the characters in the beginning, how smart they are, their MO, the pace of the story, the wrap... just perfect! happy new year, SM9! xoxoxo
FantasyMother chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
You have that rare gift of being able to peek inside heads and describe thoughts, motivations, and give a clear sense of personality without belaboring it. Instead, you deliver a neat plot with people the reader feels they know well enough to care - fic or not.

minibrowncs chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
a fun new years treat :) i love high school fics, so thank you!
Erikajo chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Awesome! LOVED it! :)
amandac3 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
This was great. Loved that Edward does Stewie impersonations. Thanks for sharing. Happy New Year!
LEONGIRL chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Love the story.. Thanks
lisamichelle17 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I read this as part of the FGB2011 compilation & I really enjoyed. I'm not a beta but I could keep up with your story so thank you for sharing it with us. A few of my thoughts:

1) I actually got freaking scared at the beginning of this chapter that it was Edward that cheated on Bella. Thankfully it wasn't him.

2) Bella's anger was totally real to me and I loved how she knew Edward from school but that she didn't talk to him that much. The conversation they shared that brought on the revenge plot was very interesting. They were both hurt by Jessica and Mike. Ultimate revenge for both of them.

3) The plot got more interesting because Edward and Bella started to spend more time together. They got to know each other and the attraction that Bella felt towards him grew and grew. Phase One definitely helped that along *winks*

4) Edward and Bella are both very smart people. They both are going to college at UW when they graduate. I can see a future for them.

5) I loved the make out that they shared at the end of this chapter and that they both deleted the public humiliation. I'm kinda curious at what happens the next day at school or even a future take. Maybe even a continuation *winks*

Happy New Year!
mimi53 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
raizie chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Such a great story. A much-needed laugh:-) Thanks!
sujari6 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Love this story.
Dulcinea21bella chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
This was SOOO enjoyable!
badjujube chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
This is very cute and funny. Thank you for sharing!

xoxo

JuJu
mjinaspen chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I love you. I wish for an "epic favorite" button on FFn. This story would be it. *HUG* Thanks for writing.
256 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »