Reviews for Served Cold
Maplestyle chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Ah man...now I kind of want an outtake as to the fallout of Standford and UCLA getting the stuff, and their parents and the principal :D Thanks for sharing this with us.
WhisperedHopes chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Perfection. I love your stories - you make the characters real and even in a one-chapter piece like this, lots of heart. Wonderful job :)
theeyeshaveit chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Loved it! Thanks!
VampDog chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Very cute. Loved the ending. Happy new year to you!
jane-with-a-y chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
What a great little one shot! I just got a kindle for Christmas and your story, Faking it, was one of the first that I fic grabbed. I plan on adding all your stories!

Happy New Year!
trueform chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Cute story. Happy New Year!
jansails chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Hooray!

Everyone got what they deserved ;)

jansails/jan2
theladyingrey42 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
This was incredibly sweet, with just a little side of evil. Thanks ever so much for it.
MsLiss chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Spangle ,awesome to hear from you and a lovely one shot too.

very sweet and vengeful!

insanemum chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Ooh yes! It is a dish best served cold - and I think these two are about to get far too hot to be even bothered by Mike and Jessica anymore. Great little story :)
roxiegirl chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Awww! That was awesome! Thanks so much for sharing with us! Mwah and Happy New Year!
rubell chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
i loved this! really wish it wasnt a OS, maybe a little about their time at UDub or maybejust their summer together or whatever...i just want them to be happy, together...
mani12191 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
I'm usually not that big of a fan of oneshots but since it's you and I love your writing, I had to read it. So glad I did! I loved the build up, it was so perfect. I didn't expect it to end there though cause I wanted it to continue :p Any chance of getting a second chapter to see what happens later?

Hope you have/had a great new years!
helenemc chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Great story. Well done. Happy New Year.
Nicffwhisperer chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
OMG I loved it! I would love for you to continue this :)))
266 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »