Reviews for Served Cold
theladyingrey42 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
This was incredibly sweet, with just a little side of evil. Thanks ever so much for it.
MsLiss chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Spangle ,awesome to hear from you and a lovely one shot too.

very sweet and vengeful!

insanemum chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Ooh yes! It is a dish best served cold - and I think these two are about to get far too hot to be even bothered by Mike and Jessica anymore. Great little story :)
roxiegirl chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Awww! That was awesome! Thanks so much for sharing with us! Mwah and Happy New Year!
rubell chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
i loved this! really wish it wasnt a OS, maybe a little about their time at UDub or maybejust their summer together or whatever...i just want them to be happy, together...
mani12191 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
I'm usually not that big of a fan of oneshots but since it's you and I love your writing, I had to read it. So glad I did! I loved the build up, it was so perfect. I didn't expect it to end there though cause I wanted it to continue :p Any chance of getting a second chapter to see what happens later?

Hope you have/had a great new years!
helenemc chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Great story. Well done. Happy New Year.
Nicffwhisperer chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
OMG I loved it! I would love for you to continue this :)))
Rochelle Allison chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
This made me smile so hard.
Seagull83 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
I love your writing so much, that was great. I really hope you plan on writing another multi chapter fic.
fanofbones chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
hey girl, so good to see ya again.

this was fantastic

Happy New Year!

fab/vicki
ordinary vamp chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Such an amazing one shot! I loved the plot, the characters, the prose! It was a wonderful read :)
Samic chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Dayum...

that was good, I know it says completed but do you think we could find out what happens next - to Jess and Mike?
duramater chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Oh Spangly! You've done it again! I loved this. I love all of your writing...and especially your one shots! You have a knack for writing them.

I loved how E and B made lemonade out of lemons (no pun intended)! When the door to their happiness closed...they opened another. I have a feeling that at their 10 yr h/s renunion...they'll be very happy. Mike and Jessica...not so much.

Thanks for writing.
kantstopreading chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Awesome as usual. Great one shot.
259 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »