Reviews for Served Cold
Nicffwhisperer chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
OMG I loved it! I would love for you to continue this :)))
Rochelle Allison chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
This made me smile so hard.
Seagull83 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
I love your writing so much, that was great. I really hope you plan on writing another multi chapter fic.
fanofbones chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
hey girl, so good to see ya again.

this was fantastic

Happy New Year!

fab/vicki
ordinary vamp chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Such an amazing one shot! I loved the plot, the characters, the prose! It was a wonderful read :)
Samic chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Dayum...

that was good, I know it says completed but do you think we could find out what happens next - to Jess and Mike?
duramater chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Oh Spangly! You've done it again! I loved this. I love all of your writing...and especially your one shots! You have a knack for writing them.

I loved how E and B made lemonade out of lemons (no pun intended)! When the door to their happiness closed...they opened another. I have a feeling that at their 10 yr h/s renunion...they'll be very happy. Mike and Jessica...not so much.

Thanks for writing.
kantstopreading chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Awesome as usual. Great one shot.
GorGirl chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
I'm glad they're both going to UW. It'll be hot!
mcanary chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Very good story, i do have mixed feelings on the ending though. Part of me wishes instead of "delete", maybe, just maybe they accidentally hit "send", even if they didn't care anymore. Mike and Jessica would have deserved it...lol. Thanks for sharing.
gabby1017 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Great story... Loved how you built the characters. Loved how you pushed them together.

Hugs, Gabby
dinotopian chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Wow! So awesome! Thank you!
Cowgirlgraphics chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
YES! Revenge and love ...

~ Cowgirlgraphics
MySweetEscape chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
This was great, but I really wish we could have seen the fallout.
Bow to your sensei chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Aw, yay! I knew they'd do the right thing! Living well IS the best revenge...so SUCK IT, Jessica and Mike! ;D
267 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 Next »