Reviews for Served Cold
debslmac chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
loved this
missmelly chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
What a great little story! Glad I stumbled across it. You are a talented writer to pack so much in so few words.
dbpbatm chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Fun little read!
perpetually chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
This story is INCREDIBLE. One of the best high school one-shots I've read, it's got originality, humour, wit, unique characterization and great writing to it. I was curious to find out what would eventually happen to Jessica and Mike, but then again in the end, it's about Edward and Bella. If it weren't for Mike and Jessica cheating together, they would not have known each other or gotten closer. I still wish in some evil sense that they posted it onto the school website but rethinking about that, they both have what they need- which is each other and so revenge is no longer the target, especially when they've got something better than Mike and Jessica will ever have. Brilliant story.
I'm A Sucker For Love Stories chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Ahhh I liked it, but would've like to have seen you write about what happened in the end with Jessica and Mike? It's just a bit of an anti-climax!
galaxy69uk chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Oh that was a fun read I didn't like there wasn't a next to click though ha ha will we ever get to find out about how it all went down with the colleges how all four lives went after high school
Mell C chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Love it! I gleefully cackled every time Bella called Jess dumb for ditching Edward. Hee! You took the high road on the ending. You're a nobler woman that I.
nepalipranshu chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
So good! I love/hate the ending :D
ihearttwilightmorethanu chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
so cute!
sanutaz chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
loved it :)
CullenPotterEverdeen chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
I love this story so much!
yayasimone chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
I read this a while back, but thoroughly enjoyed it again. Well written, thank you.
ItCan'tRainForever chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Love this!
kiwisrock chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
That was AWESOME!
Although...I was hoping for some...
"hot schmexing" to warm up the coldness...you know, cause I'm PeRveRTed like that! Thanks!
kitty2lion chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
they did not serve it cold. :-) love love love
267 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »