Reviews for Served Cold
Kay chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Great story! Thanks :)
2amlovesick chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
What a great little story. I love it. Thank you for sharing.
DayDreamer077 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Oh dang! they are already getting booted for school anyways. tsk tsk. Idiot Jessica and Mike! Revenge is sweet best cold. hahah.
goldseadragon chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
I get the point of E & B letting it go and moving on, but I still crave a taste of their Mike and Jess working at Wal-Mart for the rest of their lives.
Juklok chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Wait! That's all? I want more! I love sneaky and conniving Edward & Bella. :)
twilight007 chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Thank you for this one shot, I loved it !
anon chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
i was going to read this before but didn't since i thought it was edward who was cheating. now i read it and wow...amazing. i love this. :-)
Phae chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Well I'm a year late and a dollar short, but I have to tell you that this was terrific! I thoroughly enjoyed it, especially all the espionage. Very cool. I think Bella and Edward will be very happy at university. And I pity the poor fool who tries to get in their way!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
loved this story
melfin80 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Awesome fic.
it's simply me n you chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Glad that got together in the end & that they took the high road & didn't post on the website.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
your great, like i said there just needs to be more. so far iv read three thibgs that have the best intent on being great stories why not finish them your good really good give yourself soom credit and finish these stories
Lullabelly chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Awesome. Just awesome. You should do a short second chapter of Jessica and Mike getting their asses handed to them. That would be a nice bonus
SandKastles chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
That was so unbelievably cute! I loved every second if it, especially the ending!:) just...amazing:)

267 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »