Reviews for Served Cold
CGirl2009 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
very cute story, I really enjoyed reading it!
pager22 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
No! Damn. Two shot! That was really great and pretty unique (I'm wracking my brain, but nothing's coming to mind). Well done.
chazzyzang chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
meadow11 chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
that was great! loved it!
Lov.Twii chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Ohh I loved this so much 3 not that I'm surprised or anything because everything you write is pure gold! Will you start a new story soon? You are one of the best and I miss it :(
Lona W. Hall chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
That was a cute story. Thanks for sharing!
mountainlion718 chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
awesome job! loved it!
babylopez2008 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Go Edward and Bella!

Ugh... please tell me there will be a follow up chapter. I would love to know what happens with them and how bad the information damages Mike and Jessica.
DeeDreamer chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
I'm embarrassed over how long it took me to get to read this lovely little o/s, but I'm so happy I got to it today! I adored it. High school fics are some of my favorites, and I loved getting to feel those flutters of excitement living vicariously through them. Thanks! xo DD
GoldenRamoth chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Love your writing - such a sweet story - you could see where it was going but enjoyed getting there!
xIGiveUpx chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Excellent story! The anticipation was amazing.
yogacat chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
I'm so glad you found time to write. I got a little tingly, yes I did. Also...I love Stewie.

thanks bb
annaharding chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Oh, I liked this story so much!

Hopefully when B & E sent off the incriminating info, they did it anonymously, tho!

Thanx for the reading fun!
biblepam chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
cute story. Glad they were able to get the info they needed. Wrong to get scholarships and stuff when not deserved. Also glad B and E took the mature road and not put on school's website, ever how fun that may have been... thanks for posting.. Pam B.
polyphany chapter 1 . 1/13/2012