Reviews for P&B: When I Saw You
Beth9891 chapter 35 . 1/13/2014
Wow. Beautiful. What a rollar coaster of a story. I knew when I saw that there was 36 chapters I probably was not wise to start reading it but alas against my better judgement I did and 2am has now arrived. So thank you for depriving me of sleep ;) seriously though great story. Blaine and puck are now one of my favorite ships !
Guest chapter 35 . 12/30/2013
I feel that 80% of this story was fantastic. It was the high school, unlikely romance between Blaine and Puck that kept me going. That 80% gets an A!
But the other 20% leaves me at a loss. Once this high school romance fic turned into a dangerous thriller, it kind of ruined it. Well, scratch that. It was unnecessary. I think you should have stuck with romance. From the outside looking in it looked as if you just added an extra, dramatic arc because you didn't have any other ideas to fit for the genre. But, given that I can't go back in time and amend this, I would overall give this story an 8/10 stars for the high school-romantic part. You made it realistic. I felt as if I would possibly see that on the show, which is what all glee fic readers want. Well, most. But the father arc wasn't needed.
dnjs7365 chapter 30 . 9/10/2013
This was an absolutly amazing story!
cmaa225 chapter 20 . 7/15/2013
YES GO RACHEL!
cmaa225 chapter 14 . 7/15/2013
OMG! LOVE THE SUSPENSE! :D
cmaa225 chapter 13 . 7/15/2013
NOOOOOOOO! PUCK WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!
cmaa225 chapter 6 . 7/15/2013
LOVE THIS STORY SO FAR 3
cmaa225 chapter 4 . 7/14/2013
LOVED IT!
cmaa225 chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
OH HELL TO THE NO! BLAINE IS GONNA BE PISSED!
NadiaGrace16 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
This is by far the best Puck/Blaine Fic i have ever read! I was hooked i finished this story in just 2 days. I could have finished faster but you know sleeping and eating is really important. I loved the ending it was perfect the song definitely sent me over the edge with tears. I hope you update That's How Strong My Love Is soon!
Caticia1 chapter 35 . 4/15/2013
This is the best ending to a plaine story ever!
DonkeyHedz chapter 10 . 2/22/2013
I love that Blaine actually sung this song! Makes it a little bit better ;)
GreenHaven89 chapter 13 . 2/13/2013
So, this chapter kinda came out of left field.
DameDitta chapter 34 . 2/7/2013
cried like a bitch
DameDitta chapter 32 . 2/7/2013
Shelby's dead... fer sure, i just know this shizzle