Reviews for Milk to Tea
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Fantastic story
Pricilla Grey chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
I really enjoyed this and I hope you're gonna write more Gelphie fanfics soon :)
Throppsicle chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
First of all, I want to see that doodle!

I really enjoy all the visuals in this (the gross slushy snow, the milk/tea) and how they compliment and reflect the characters' own thoughts and struggles. It makes me happy to see Glinda thinking about the Animals and noticing the absence of the plow master all on her own. Little by little, she's becoming more worldly, even just over the course of this fic.

Meanwhile, Elphie's all unhinged, which I find sexy. She definitely has a dangerous edge to her as if she's in perpetual danger of combustion. It's wonderful how attuned Glinda is to this, and how she chooses to follow and support her, despite her hesitation.

Even though this is short and nothing near the scope of some of your other stories, it's a wonderful character study and it says SO MUCH.
Ridiculous Mavis chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
This is quite spectacular, in the most gentle and seemingly unspectacular way. Talk about tea, talk about the ills of society, talk about tea some more...

That quiet urgency from Elphaba - towards Glinda at least, in contrast to the not-quiet bestowed on everyone else - is just so her. Her insistence versus Glinda's struggles. Glinda who is just perfect. And the subtext! Half the time I'm not sure whether they are talking about politics or themselves. Or both, at the same time.

It is magnificent. What better way to start the new year?