Reviews for Shinjitsu No Uta Song of Truth
Tango Dancer chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
So beautiful and heart-wrenching! Thanks for sharing this with us!
MadHatter'sMuse chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Saw the title, immediately squealed "Inuyasha!" Double squealed over Bleach, tripple squealed over Bya/Ichi. Oh yes.
oakleaf chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Beautiful. Love the way you've put it together, especially your description of their bonds outside Rukia's grave.
Awesome story, well done.
Fading to Black chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
This was exceptionally written. I'm normally totally against something like this, but if you can't appreciate decent writing on a website like this because of the pairing, you don't deserve to be reading it. :)
lara5170 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
This was an amazing and quite beautiful tale. Today was the 1st time I read it. While reading it silently to myself, I was surprised to find that the writing was so well written. I actually found myself silently reading this story as if it were a song or a piece of poetry.
Good Omens chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
If this isn't what you normally write, I'll have to stick to just this story because to be honest, it was perfect.
ResplendentQuetzal chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Wow, beautiful story and perfectly written. Loved it!
IndieWrites chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Beautifully written. I love the quiet flow to it, the way the emotions between the two are expressed. These two are my very favorite slash pairing for Bleach, just because of everything you mentioned. Wonderfully done.
Sharon T chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Loved it:)
Mai Kurosaki chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I really liked this short story, starting with its bitter-sweet tone but not ending with its slow evolution of the relationship between the two men. It pieced nicely the differences between the two men and made their love even more plausible, while maintaining a certain gentleness to it, even in spite of the sad happenings. Great work!
Ninie-san chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
I bow down before your story!It's amazing!So true,so acute and understandable (even for a french reader)!Bravo!