Reviews for Continue
Sazq chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Personally, I love this idea, I adore the pokemon universe and RPO is literally my favourite story. Please, please, PLEASE continue this story, it's looking very interesting and your opening chapter is well written.
SaltOfTheWorld chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Hi just finished the book! It was great and was searching for fanfiction, (lol desperate for a sequel much?) Anyways if you do this story you need to focus the games and clues on something you know i.e. recent modern video games. If you want to make this a really good sorry you will have to do your research. Anyways I will read this story up until the point where ur not original. Too many fanfiction authors just rewrite stories with a new character or new place, they're not being creative they're just commiting plagiarism, please don't fall into that trap of laziness. Anyways if you need a beta I'm happy to oblige and I'm a gamer so I might be able to help correct any mistakes you might make. Just PM me with your answer and I'll send you my email.
Skitty1catzrule chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Yes yes yes! Please do continue! Such a teasing cliffhanger to tease us with...
Ashley Eon chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Now THAT is pretty cool. I'm glad I stumbled over your other story :D

SO WORTH CONTINUING. I love your style of writing; it's got this unmistakeable flair that's dramatic, but realistic at the same time. If this is just the prologue, I can barely imagine what the first chapter would be like.

Don't tell me you gave up on this project... did you?
chaotic-iak chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
...I can't believe it's a fiction; it felt really real for me. Seriously. Although having no link to the website nor OASIS obviously makes me unable to be a gunter. :P

Your story is very interesting. A very great, smooth story flow. But well, you got the idea from some book :( I'm interested on how you will improvise it, so... *ticks*