Reviews for Dust in the Wind
EJBRUSH1952 chapter 5 . 2/23
Real life is seldom like fiction, don't you think?... Very well written. Very believable, in fact, I was looking for tissues and going to make tea to calm down.
Guinevere81 chapter 5 . 5/7/2014
This is beautifully written, I'm not huge on marriage fic but the way you write the relationship is very realistic and touching even if it is OOC. Keep up the good work.
Puggle chapter 5 . 1/21/2014
I did not want this to end
Yet another fantastic piece
melderead chapter 5 . 11/14/2013
Boy, that was a rough one. I wasnt sure we would get the boys to a reconciliation.
librarywitch chapter 5 . 10/28/2013
Man, I would have killed him. Then hugged him cause he was ok. I know the feeling. Well done.
CosmicEssence chapter 5 . 8/6/2013
Oh god this had my throat burning and tears were really starting to form with this last chapter especially. all the while I kept thinking no john don't do it! Excellent h/c, anger, marriage problems, John 's had enough fic :D
Sophie-SSS chapter 5 . 8/26/2012
Oh my... This was...good. (how eloquent!) I mean, I couldn'd help but feel heavy hearted while reading, however I couldn't stop! And I totally did NOT see this end coming. (I really hope Sherlock and Jonh make up... but... I don't know... It seems Jonh is not forgiving his husband that soon...)
Well, congrats.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/6/2012
This hurts /so good/. It's devastatingly painful, yes, and hard to watch happen, but it's /necessary/, and it feels so real you can't help but believe in it. You did a great job of making it clear that this is just the last straw in a series of problems that went unaddressed too long, not an isolated incident, and that really gave the conflict power and meaning. I've only ever seen one other fic that showcased realistic relationship problems in such heartbreakingly understated terms (a Merlin fic where Merlin and Arthur have to pretend to still be together for their friends' Christmas party after the spectacular destruction of their relationship, incidentally) without caving into an implausibly fluffy "everything is better now"-type ending. Your resolution here is far from any sort of closure, and that's good, it's better than good-just that hint of hope, that light at the end of the tunnel that suggests maybe they'll work through it after all, that their relationship will be stronger and more equal for it. Fantastic.
SnivaliceLlover chapter 5 . 6/23/2012
I keep rereading this story and fall more in love with it - write a sequel about them battling through the problems! I urge you!
little kinky miss feng chapter 5 . 6/13/2012
Sweet and funny story! I love it!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/19/2012
This was great. I would live to see John's reaction to Sherlock's action through his perspective.
Mitaya chapter 5 . 4/11/2012
I have no words for how this story made me feel except oh god you make me want to cry.
Justine Lark chapter 5 . 3/24/2012
Very cool story. This is the first thing I've read that doesn't portray them as deliriously happy as a couple. I like that Sherlock still has a lot of the same flaws and hasn't become thoughtful and generous from being with John.
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 5 . 2/28/2012
Wow, some hope in all of the hurt, can't wait to read on this story is so gut-wrenching and taught with tension, bravo!

:D
WhoLockme chapter 5 . 2/22/2012
Good lord, you had to go and make me cry, didn't you.