Reviews for What Do You Want
But what happens if she is having a orgasm and says Stephans name...
Lady Mythology chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Phew. Intense. (The only reason why I read it was because the end said it was consensual.)
TashaRose chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
I think it is funny that Stefan was the safe word. ROFL.

Excellent.
DElena all the way chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
I LOVE it - and the end - fantastic (role play!) just great.
FridaJohansson chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
That was really great! Good scene and interesting ending!
kaybaby1127 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
omg thats what she wanted..i was about to say that was way low of him dude
Gsaxby13 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
So..does the end show it was role play or somthing because i loved it!
soullshakedown chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Oh this was great! I especially loved the twist at the end! :P
vamplover2011 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
I was not expecting an ending like that. I love that twist at the end and how you write angry Damon.
LokYa chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Finally get round to read this.

Thank you, it is really good. And I keep worrying about Elena, not sure what Damon would do... then you should us it is all a game. Clever.
Vulnavia Phibes chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
I love it! I love the rough Damon, even if was just a bdsm game, he is awesome playing with his dark side, -the best side-.

Very good write, I enjoy it very much. Make my day -and night- and I was "launched into a universe where everything was Damon, and nothing hurt."

Thank you!
moonandstar331 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
How clever! I did not get that it was roleplay until the very end! This was very well written! Great job!
bibi 13ca chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
That was really good (and I'm super paricular about smut) bravo!
dutchtreat chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Oh, I really like your take on this prompt. Aggressive Damon and (not so much) protesting Elena was really hot, and that unexpected, but fun twist at the end was wonderfully done!

Thanks for sharing!
EpicWhiteTiger chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
This was interesting having Stefan be the safe word. Something neither of them would say.

I was a little bit freaked when he hung her by the plant hook but my fear was quickly hidden as I kept reading! I loved this! Having this planned from the start made an interesting ending!