Reviews for Our Days Together
Toreh chapter 31 . 10/2
This was absolutely fantastic. I should've been writing a paper, but I spent all day reading this instead! Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful writing with us! I love these two.
Kiyuuni chapter 10 . 7/22
I think there may have been some confusions with Minoru and Manabu in these past couple of chapters
Angel of Pandemonium chapter 29 . 5/23
love it. thank you
ChuyaDud chapter 31 . 1/26
Aww. I really loved it and I'm glad I got the opportunity to discover your story and read it to the end.
bloodstainedeverdark06 chapter 31 . 1/10
OMG! Finally I've reached the ending after reading for three weeks! Yeah, I'm a slow reader, but hey, this was the best HieiOC I've ever read! I'm not saying that lightly either. I'm really happy about the character development, and how you explained the reason behind Hiei's sudden emotions being based on spirit sharing from the bond. It took me a minute to grasp the idea, but I finally understood after rereading what Koenma explained. I really enjoyed this ff. I really had some good laughs thanks to Yusuke and Kuwabara's sarcasm! You were really able to make each character shine in all of this! Congrats on a job well done, and I hope to see some side stories, too!
NanneroftheWE chapter 31 . 12/29/2015
Beautiful ending. I think you did amazing. I want to read the whole thing over again. It's been so long I barely remember the beginning haha :) Thanks so much for sharing your story!
Koryu Elric chapter 31 . 12/11/2015
I can't believe this is over. I remember when you first started this story and it had a different name...something about 60 Days. I was a bit upset when you decided to start over because it was moving along as you had originally planned, but once I started reading this new version I fell in love. This was one of those stories I had hoped would continue for a while. And it did. I looked forward to every new chapter and read it as soon as I received the email notification. So when I received this final notification, I decided to hold onto it so I would remember to post a review since I don't think I reviewed any of the other chapters.

Thank you for writing an incredible story. And thank you for not overloading it with tons of extra characters and random little things from the beginning of the story that the readers were supposed to remember at the end (I have seen that before and while it seems like a good idea...I'd rather not have to reread the story especially when the author doesn't post a new chapter for a while). Even though you stopped posting regularly, I never felt like I need to reread any of the chapters to remember anything. This story is one of the better YYH stories on , and I am SO glad I got to follow it from start to finish.

No, this isn't an actual review where I discuss the good parts and the bad parts. There's just no need. I can't think of a single thing I was unhappy about, and there are so many great things that I'd overload this review. So, thank you for finishing this. I hope you continue writing. This story was a highlight for the past four years of my life.

~KoryuElric
ArchAngel305 chapter 31 . 12/8/2015
Awwwww what a cute ending... I love this story... I love everything about it and it made me happy... I love everything about this story...
YuYuHakushoObsesser chapter 31 . 12/7/2015
*glomp* YOU'RE ALIVE! *jumps up and down* So glad to see you're still around :)

This chapter had me in tears ;.; and I am severely sad to see it end. It's my top most favorite story for pairing with Hiei. (I can't tell you how often I'll be re-reading certain parts ..) I hope all is well for you and I can't wait to see what comes from you next ;) :)
Guest chapter 31 . 12/6/2015
I can't believe it's the end. If I had it my way this story would never end but if it has to end this was the best way to end it. I felt so happy with the hiei and ren reunion I cried a little. Now I am gonna go back through and read all the chapters again! :)
Some chapters I would love to see though would be about Tatsuya. Maybe a little about his past, some of his POV during this story and about what happened to him in the end.
Thank you so much for putting the time in to write this amazing story! I enjoyed reading every chapter!
SAY WHAT chapter 31 . 12/5/2015
AW COME ON! THIS WAS GETTING SO FUCKING GOOD!
I WANT MORE!
AWWWWW SAD FACE
BIG TIME
MistressLife chapter 31 . 12/5/2015
Oh man. To think Our Days Together is finakly over. It hurts my heart, but it couldn't have ended better. Thank you for writing this. It was a wild ride from start to finish, and I'm glad I was here for a good majority of it. I'll miss Ren and Mako and Kuri and all your other fantastic OCs. Keep writing-whether for fanfiction or other things. You're good at it, and it takes true skill to be a great writer.
zerom1v chapter 31 . 12/5/2015
OMG You finished it T.T One of the best stories I've read

Can't remember when I started... Probably in 2013

The ending was beautiful XD Awesome way to end a romantic scene hahahahahaha

I think I want to read this again XD

Great Story!
DDragonWhisper chapter 31 . 12/5/2015
Well you have done it. You've ruined every other HieiXoc out there, by making this one the only one I could ever read. Even if I did read another one, it just wouldn't feel right. I'm glad to have gone on this journey with you. So many others who have read this have been there with you as well, even if it is in a brief and almost invisible interaction. Stories can be very strange things, through writing people spill out a part of themselves that is shared with the reader. I know this story will stick with me because this story has heart.
It's sad it had to come to an end, but if we never started anything for fear of it ending then nothing would exist.
And also . . .
Way to finish! :) May all your endeavors be just as successful and above all thank you for persevering.
Tay chapter 31 . 12/4/2015
Best. Ending. Ever! Thank you for following through to the end! (I know you said that you were proud of yourself, and I'm proud of you, too!) I absolutely loved the way you tied everything together in the end; it was plausible and made sense (and the part where Yukina spilled the beans was adorable)! Your storyline has always read like an actual anime, and I just wanted to say again how great of a writer you are! Although you may never come back to the side stories, I hope you do, and I will always check in just to make sure! Again, thank you for the magical story, and I will miss your writing! Best wishes and God Bless! :)