Reviews for Bruce Wayne's First Adventure
Sylkie chapter 7 . 6/6/2013
Adorable fic. Thank you for writing! :)
Red chapter 7 . 1/10/2013
Haha. you should continue this story. definitely
Red chapter 6 . 1/10/2013
i love this story already.
Red chapter 5 . 1/10/2013
Nice hint on his training with Zatara. hopefully we get Zatanna too & i know how much she loves Bruce
Red chapter 3 . 1/10/2013
Nice foreshadowing on Dinah future
Red chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
Bruce & Dinah. cool
Red chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
its like reading about Batman Begins...but better!
anon chapter 7 . 8/28/2012
Digging the new origin. I'll be paying attention to Earth Pi.
ShadowMajin chapter 7 . 1/26/2012
Very good story. I hope it's not too much to ask for Bruce Wayne's Second Adventure lol.

The part where Bruce and Dinah entered that narrow alley threw me off a little. I assumed they were still on Dinah's bike when she started making out with Bruce. Awkward image, ney? Next time, just mention they were on foot or something. Or maybe it was already there and I missed it. Either or, this is more of a nitpick if anything. Again, good story.
Skillgannon The Damned chapter 7 . 1/1/2012
Fantastic first adventure ... hope we get to see him moving towards his lesson with Zatara (that was a nice tease for the future) ... Dinah was perfectly written as was Ted Grant ..besides that the story was fast, had no unnecessary circumlocutions and well rounded altogether .. congrats DC Earth Pi has arrived!
Grendle1853 chapter 7 . 1/1/2012
"Now about my niece..."

LOL! I love this story man and I can't wait to read more of Batman Earth Pi!
Grendle1853 chapter 6 . 1/1/2012
Another great chapter man, I love what what Ted Grant and the man Bruce is destined to become have in common.
Grendle1853 chapter 5 . 1/1/2012
My favorite line so far, "I like boomerangs."

You have a great story here dude.
Grendle1853 chapter 4 . 1/1/2012
Short but sweet, another good bit and it leaves the reader wanting more.
Grendle1853 chapter 3 . 1/1/2012
Excellent chapter again. The chemistry between these two is great and Zatanna is going to have to do a lot in order to get Bruce to prefer brunets over blonds.