Reviews for Something we need to talk about
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Good one-shot. And what a great way for Damon to approach the vampire-topic. Lol.
AngelofTheDawn08 chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
sequeal! Please? :(
seaoftrouble chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
That was niiiiice. I really loved the last line!
WiseDraco chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
I like to think I'm a decently talented writer of sorts but how in the bloody fu(k did you make a serious conversation over a blowjob so hot and touching? Damn you and your obviousness talent.

WiseD
SweetWillowTree chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Most people, on waking up naked and tied to a bed, with a vampire standing idly by and waiting for them to open their eyes, would do something dramatic; scream, perhaps, start begging for their lives, tug at the restraints.

Alaric Saltzman figures it must be a Thursday.

- I don't even need to say how funny this is.

"I dunno, man. You tied me up and lit candles. That says 'plot' to me."

- And this.

"Because you're far less chatty post-orgasm, and I haven't finished talking about this."

- I imagine him stomping his foot.
FlyingPigMonkey chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
now that's just plain mean! but oh so awesome...
Princess Of Souls chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
;) epic! :)
Tunz N Cruzn chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
More!
SpaceDementia49 chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
CrowX chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Hahaha, evil Damon. Really, torturing Rick like that.

But I oh so wish that he gets his positive answer. I mean, after all that 'work'.

Looking forward to a second chapter/sequel, where Alaric agrees and doesn't regret it.

Please!
Mineola chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I am so grateful this ship has you to fill up the lack of dalaric fics :) you're the best and this story was great lol and so typical
DoodeSeriously chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
jesus, damon is one evil bastard. hahah

love it! and hate it cause poor ric is suffering!

please please please continue... pleaaaase!

hhahahah
kat4543 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
i just got to know is there more?
starzee chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
This is seriously hot. The beginning had me in fits of laughter.

So much of it is totally quotable so if I start that I will no doubt just be recounting your story so I won't lol. Can't wait for more though it says complete which can't be true because I need to know what happens! lol

Happy New Year!