Reviews for War in Tokyo
Sonkuragari chapter 2 . 12/11/2017
Oh man this is awesome! I really hope you're able to continue this
Tanya von Degurechaff chapter 1 . 6/25/2017
what a rare awesome xover.
spicarus chapter 2 . 6/19/2017
I'd like to see you finish this story. If you really need to get Chiba inside the dome you could use Ryoga and his breaking point to tunnel under the barrier.
shugokage chapter 2 . 1/5/2016
Definitely an interesting story great job!
S0u7 chapter 2 . 8/6/2015
This is an interesting mashup indeed, and none of the characters felt too out of place regarding either their reactions to surrounding events or their interactions with other parties. On that note though, while there weren't any overpowered characters, the Generals seem to have been badly nerfed, and some of the exposition seems out of place at times. Also where the heck is Mousse with his rain of steel, especially since Shampoo is still here, and Ryoga, though him and his giant sphere of destruction could serve as a reasonably good dynamic entry/recuse scene. Cool idea this, the pieces come together cleanly, a little rough around the edges considering the strange talkativeness when exposition is required though.
Ciao, S0u7.
J.E.P 1996 chapter 2 . 3/30/2015
Take your time man, though I find it odd that a Nimitz-class carrier hasn't unleashed its Fighter Planes nor their Bombers.
Fast Frank chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
Given that official ships' displacements are stated in long tons (2240 lb), the nominal full load displacement tonnage of 97,000 would exceed 100,000 tons mass.
Veedramon chapter 2 . 1/8/2015
Is a shame your did not continue this.
Veedramon chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
This looks promising.
cko2 chapter 2 . 2/25/2014
A different story where the miatary gets into shooting monsters in a sailor moon story. I have found a few of this type of story and itvalways cool to read where toyko becomes a war zone. Very good story though.
Meech Macko chapter 2 . 1/24/2014
Too many crossover and too many characters just killed the fic and ...there are no pairing jsut random actions...its just too much random.
Red Death chapter 2 . 11/25/2013
I hope you continue this one some day. Excellent start!
Rubel chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
Awesome story. Very well done and I can not wait to see more of this. Thank you very much for the great reading.
Jetflash chapter 2 . 6/20/2013
Hard to continue, yes. Awesome, also yes.
firedragonex chapter 2 . 6/11/2013
i've read several dozen mutli-crossovers and this is easily one of the best, please update soon!