Reviews for War in Tokyo
Greydon Creed chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Has there ever been a confirmed kill on any of the Dark Generals (are they are biologicals/alive and not youma?) in canon? If not, this is going to get Beryl's attention like nothing else. And Ranma will be more than happy to meet with her, considering what happened to Akane.

Kickass story start, look forward to more.
mir chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Not bad, having so many characters does tend to muddle things though.
karthik9 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
it is excellent chapter i look forward to future updates
HOT DAMN chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
"..I killed a god!"

I shat myself.

Fucking hell, Ranma is scary.
lordamnesia chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Oh, oh WOW. Seriously, freaking amazing, you have tied at least 3 major manga/anime's together, along with a handful of smaller stories, and done it SPECTACULARLY! Seriously, you got all of the insanity right, and threw in a talking DRAGON! Ranma in full rage is spectacular, the inner Senshi are like they are supposed to be (for all their experience, nobody they have known has permanently died, good has always won, and they are 14 year old girls who just want to go on dates with cute guys and pass junior high), and that dragon is freaking awesome (I don't know if it is something you came up with, or you stole it from somewhere). I cannot wait for Ranma to get into the thick of things, especially meet up with the other powerhouses, the Senshi. Full complement of Nerima Wrecking crew, Arm Slaves, and the Senshi with a WAR DRAGON! Beryl is going to shit herself.

On another note, the speech Ranma game the Dark General? Gave me freaking shivers! So awesome!
LeadStrategist chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
absolutely wonderful. one of the best stories i've read on here. considering i've been reading a bunch of sub standard fics recently though... but yeah i absolutely love this. you wrote this like you actually cared about how people would read this.

i did kind of wonder why barel (excuse me if i write her name incorrectly) wouldn't have sent in all of her forces earlier. something about energy constraints or some such nonsense. and the idea of bullets actually working is nice. most fics the bullets either just pass through them or it takes something like a point blank shot from a tank to take them out. really nice touch with Ranma popping that guys head off. absolutely loved that part, i was giddy with excitement. hope you get another chapter out soon. don't rush though, the level of work you put into this makes the wait worth it.
Bobboky chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
very very good work
warslick chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I have to sat that this has the start of becoming one of my favorite stories. So far I have to say that this seems very believable in how the characters would respond to the situation at hand. Having the Youma be able to be damaged by sheer firepower from normal weapons is something I have not seen but is how I think it should be.

I can not wait to see where you take this stories in future chapters and how Ranma and Usagi will deal with what has happened.
Faoron chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Okay. Other than an indubitable "wow" the only thing I really have to say to fully state my thoughts is "more, please".
cartoons68 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Love the basic concept! Beryl grows a brain & directs all her forces (or at least numerous forces) at Tokyo en masse! 'Bout friggin' time! Multi-cross with Ranma/SM as mainline, always a favourite of mine!

I've heard (& even had) multi-cross ideas of Tokyo being invaded by various large scale forces(demon hordes/various aliens from many sources/evil organizations)showcasing favoured anime protagonists dealing with it!Glad to see someone's gone ahead & done it!

I also applaud the use of character death & crippling injury to main & main supporting characters. Both for dramas sake & as a plot device!

I hope you update this deserves it!
d chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
been too long since a fanfic has had a battle with this many different people getting involved.
Rc1212 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Awesome frist chapter!

I look forward to seeing where this goes! Keep up the great work and good luck!
cabrera1234 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
cool story happy 2012
Jerry Unipeg chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
FANTASTIC START (*x5) Looking forward to next chapter!
Sdarian chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I'm really liking how this is starting. Really looking forward to reading more of it.

Keep up the good work!