Reviews for The Four C's
Kat Blackstreak chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Thank you for the dedication! And even bigger "thank yous" for this WONDROUS LITTLE STORY :D Short, sharp and sweet - and fits the bill perfectly when it comes to Aerrow and Piper! I didn't find it OOC at all, you can totally imagine Aerrow freaking out because of Piper's perfectionism... almost like it's worn off on him!

Your description also - well, Aerrow's description - of Piper was perfect! The way you captured his feelings for her in the way he described her was the most poignant part of this oneshot :)

Bravo! This makes me miss your work all the more :D
angel on wings chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Awwww :') That was really sweet! And yes...I can totally see Aerrow making things harder for himself lol XD

~angel
Amozon28 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Awwww i feel so special :)

to be completely honest, i squeeled like a silly little fan girl when i saw this in my inbox

as far as sappyness goes, this was well in the line of exceptable since its the holiday season and i just plain love your writing ;)

and the way Aerrow describes Piper, you can tell he's givin some thought to it, and that once he got started he kind of forgot that he was talking to some stranger and he just got caught up in the things that make Piper, Piper. it was adorable

And of course Aerrow would go to great lengths to get Piper to smile, he's just that kind of person (plus he loves a challenge)

and i think that it was very believable even with them being all fluffier than normal. because they're 24 which means they've known each other for a LONG time, plus if they were to get together at anytime i'd imagine it being in their 20's. and not being all lovey-dovey-mushy-gooshy-bleh, but exactly the way you wrote it. them being them, but more.

urgh its 1 am im tired, brain not working with me.

and i love how Aerrow blushes alot. sure he can talk the talk and walk the walk, all confidence and cocky grins, but he shows a different side of himself with Piper

ah! im probabaly over anilizing this way too much.

im on a suger high and i think im about to crash

Later, ya Abby and a happy New year!
The Goliath Beetle chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
...And now you've got me feeling all mushy and soppy. xD

This was SO sweet. So cute and Aerrow's description of Piper is *priceless*.

Loved it.

Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year!