Reviews for Assassin in the Void
i like saito kill
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 1/17
Great chapter and plot
Sebaspe chapter 14 . 1/8
Cool chapter. I wanna ser what's Saito up to.
2424011 chapter 1 . 1/8
I've got to say, the moment some faceless character named Frank was introduced, I knew he was going to die before the chapter was out. Was not disappointed. Other than that, a solid first chapter, with a nice use of various aspects of gameplay incorporated in ways that seem perfectly natural. Hopefully this trend continues in the later chapters.
allen Vth chapter 13 . 1/3
Welp, Matilda just died after a chapter when she came back...it feels like a waste that she wasn't more involved. And what about the other guilds that Saito helped?
allen Vth chapter 12 . 1/3
Plot Twist! Oh well Tiffania, it's been nice knowing, but now Saito has to kill you :P
allen Vth chapter 6 . 1/3
Well, shit Saito, no reason to chug it all down :D that actually took me by surprise, though the best surprise of them all was the Wardes fell down in flames. Saito should've definitely killed him; he's just going to cause more trouble in the future.
allen Vth chapter 4 . 1/1
Seeing apparitions can be written of as hallucinations. Voices inside your head, hallucinations as well. Being able to cause physical pain? Now those are real ghosts. Though I can see why he did it. That Familiar contract is slowly changing what he likes so Saito stays close to Louise.

Matilda sure did good on calling Saito hostage that one time - not wanting to cause her friend's guild trouble I see.
allen Vth chapter 3 . 1/1
A guild? killing an unlikable noble? Cool modern weapons and good humor as well as characterization? You got me sold :D
Nurgle chapter 14 . 12/31/2015
Didnt saito male a promise to the water spirit to return the P.O.E?
helkil chapter 14 . 1/1
no show her that way just no kill kill kill yes kill kill kill kill kill kill
XDNOVA13 chapter 14 . 12/31/2015
Good chapter. Couldn't Tiffania bring Matilda back to life the same way she did for Saito?
kevinkocher1 chapter 14 . 12/30/2015
are you going to use the shroud on Matilda the templars have it at this point so have the gang swipe it and drop over her small fatal wounds can be healed. large ones don't try!
Shin XIX chapter 14 . 12/29/2015
Good thing that Derfinger speak since a long time because kinda weird, he/it is so calm despite to be with Saito (and his destruction during his wake ).

You know that he/it is a sword old of 6000 years and know problably a lot of things.

And thank you for this chapter (despite four years)!
Telron chapter 14 . 12/29/2015
lol good chapter and poor louise