Reviews for Assassin in the Void
IansInsane chapter 4 . 5/28
Oh god this is so fucking awesome!
JDS62 chapter 11 . 5/21
One after one, by the star-dogged moon, Too quick for groan or sigh,
Each turned his face with a ghastly pang and cursed me with his eye.
Four living Fics (And I heard nor sigh nor groan) With heavy thump, a lifeless lump they dropped down one by one.
Is how I felt reading through your fics just for them to drop off at a really good part... Update we beseech you
JDS62 chapter 12 . 4/27
Please update this Fic is to good to stopnow!
SSJ-Jolt chapter 7 . 4/11
Something I've noticed in your notes that is actually a mistake;

You keep saying things are in 'remarkably' good condition. There is a reason for that; in FoZ Canon the Void magic that drags people and equipment from Earth to Halkegania also preserves that equipment regardless of how much time passes.

This results in the Halkeganian Pope having a fully functional M4 Sherman in the Papal Vaults that appeared several hundred years before Saito appeared on the scene.
The Digger92 chapter 12 . 3/28
This fanfic won't be the only thing that's dead if it died. Watch yourself Mr. Author, your life hangs in the balance of you truly ignored this fanfic mwahahahhaa. Really enjoying this fanfic, I'm surprised o didn't find it sooner, now only if it updates sooner.
love this
SFD chapter 12 . 2/19
Please mein comrade, update! I wish to know more about this plot twist of foquet and templars.
Sebaspe chapter 12 . 1/18
I really love this fan fic. This badass Saito is the best
Sebaspe chapter 10 . 1/9
Good chapter I liked to see Wales getting alive and marring Henrietta. I am really fond of this Saito you created. Keep writting that way.
Sebaspe chapter 9 . 1/4
I enjoyed this chapter.
Sebaspe chapter 8 . 12/20/2014
I am loving every moment of the story so far. I like you focused mostly on Saito.
major wallace chapter 12 . 12/13/2014
awesome work i hope you come back to it
Sebaspe chapter 3 . 11/29/2014
Just read until 3rd ch and I am really loving this. More than a text it feels like a videogame (or gameplay). Your writing style is awesome!
I Before A Except After K chapter 2 . 11/5/2014
I'm honestly surprised Saito hasn't turned his blade on Louise yet. She has the mindset of a Templar, and we all know what Assassins do to them.
Oniix chapter 2 . 11/5/2014
Don't make louise an assassin man she doesn't even come close to how an assassin is. Not only that but she never had the training like Saito and the training isn't something quick either. Saito trained all his life to be an assassin and there is no animus to shorten it. She doesn't have what it takes to be one so please don't make her one.