Reviews for Assassin in the Void
m.doombuilder chapter 14 . 5/24
Next chapter?
Esmereilda chapter 14 . 4/9
I bet he will have them dead just not have a hand directly in their deaths XD
Esmereilda chapter 13 . 4/9
yep the Templars are still total b*****ds
Isamu chapter 2 . 4/3
Shoots the chain out of the wall? Really? He doesn't have lock picks tucked into his clothes? Not like she'd have seen those...

Why are all the other assassins inept? I mean, seriously, it's not even funny, it's embarrassing.

The fight in the dinning hall could have been much better if he'd been at all subtle. You know, the people vanishing one by one, the rest of them getting more and more nervous, wondering if one of the mage student's is doing it. Realizing that they're not. That there is no magic. And then the blade slides into the leader's kidney, and Saito asks for his final words. Through a confused haze full of righteous fury, he says something like "Reconquista will bring freedom to the common people, you cannot stop us..." Bam! Now he's questioning what side he's on, but is still bound to Louise by magic, and is forced to think about things, especially as the staff befriends him. All in all, a missed opportunity.
Isamu chapter 1 . 4/3
I was going to make a comment about Saito being ridiculously OP. Then I stopped, thought of the game and the antics one gets up to there, and decided he's probably just fine as is.

I will say that his Kevlar hoodie having a zipper in the front defeats the entire purpose. The zipper would be a weak spot in the armor. Also, being super flexible and stuff just sounds ridiculous. As a bit of advise for future writings, I'd lean towards making it have realistic drawbacks for the character to overcome. If you're going to make special note of it, let it be cool (sure), but have a price. A little loss of flexibility that is countered by protection and the character knowing how to move while in the armor. In this context as well, unless it has strike plates, I don't know how well it would do against blades, let alone magic. As of this point (having finished chapter 1), I'm concerned as a reader about it being a crutch that will be leaned on to get Saito out of the consequences of a fight and having the stuffing beat out of him, but surviving.

My 2 cents, on a story that's been out for years. lol
The Harrinator chapter 8 . 3/26
It's like it's become tradition or something for exceptionally skilled assassins to get their own ships. Also, pieces of eden have a feedback effect on the users, as demonstrated by the apple almost killing Ezio when he first used it. Why didn't Saito get effected?
Esmereilda chapter 6 . 3/25
stupid love potion
Alex2909 chapter 14 . 3/23
interesting story idea
Louise disgusts me
Samuel Loegan chapter 1 . 1/4
Please continue this story, I want to read more.
yoloswagftw chapter 14 . 12/9/2016
Please update ,it's almost a year now, nice story by the way
fernando.palacios.3760 chapter 14 . 5/30/2016
i like saito kill
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 1/17/2016
Great chapter and plot
Sebaspe chapter 14 . 1/8/2016
Cool chapter. I wanna ser what's Saito up to.
2424011 chapter 1 . 1/8/2016
I've got to say, the moment some faceless character named Frank was introduced, I knew he was going to die before the chapter was out. Was not disappointed. Other than that, a solid first chapter, with a nice use of various aspects of gameplay incorporated in ways that seem perfectly natural. Hopefully this trend continues in the later chapters.