Reviews for Assassin in the Void
NeoNazo356 chapter 13 . 6/30
I see the Templars have been busy. I honestly thought Mathilda would last a bit longer, but framing the Assassins for her death makes sense. The real question is, will the Templars blame anyone SPECIFICALLY, or just the Assassins in general? The video evidence would be enough to get Tiffania out of Templar hands, though the Children could easily be used as ransom.
Wondering what will happen next.
Ivan.Anime.Man chapter 13 . 6/27
This series is really great! its really detailed up to the cracks, it would be great if tiffa joined the assassins and not the templars, anyways great story and continue the awsome work :D
pedrofaria339 chapter 13 . 6/23
I freaking HATE templars!
major wallace chapter 13 . 6/21
nice work
ComputerGod chapter 6 . 6/20
FYI, white phosphorous ignites on contact with air. It's really nasty shit. A professor of mine once told me a story about her uncle who was shot and had a primed white phosphorous grenade land on his chest. Treating his burns was incredibly difficult, as whenever they removed damaged tissue and exposed the WF embedded in his skin it would catch on fire.

White phosphorous is *nasty shit* and is now a war crime to use against people for a reason.
Telron chapter 13 . 6/20
interesting developments and poor Matilda
llat-2 chapter 13 . 6/20
Thanks for the update.
Shin XIX chapter 13 . 6/20
It is good to read a chapter after a long waiting.
Sebaspe chapter 13 . 6/20
Glad to have you back. I really love Assassin in the Void. Good chapter.
IansInsane chapter 4 . 5/28
Oh god this is so fucking awesome!
JDS62 chapter 11 . 5/21
One after one, by the star-dogged moon, Too quick for groan or sigh,
Each turned his face with a ghastly pang and cursed me with his eye.
Four living Fics (And I heard nor sigh nor groan) With heavy thump, a lifeless lump they dropped down one by one.
Is how I felt reading through your fics just for them to drop off at a really good part... Update we beseech you
JDS62 chapter 12 . 4/27
Please update this Fic is to good to stopnow!
SSJ-Jolt chapter 7 . 4/11
Something I've noticed in your notes that is actually a mistake;

You keep saying things are in 'remarkably' good condition. There is a reason for that; in FoZ Canon the Void magic that drags people and equipment from Earth to Halkegania also preserves that equipment regardless of how much time passes.

This results in the Halkeganian Pope having a fully functional M4 Sherman in the Papal Vaults that appeared several hundred years before Saito appeared on the scene.
The Digger92 chapter 12 . 3/28
This fanfic won't be the only thing that's dead if it died. Watch yourself Mr. Author, your life hangs in the balance of you truly ignored this fanfic mwahahahhaa. Really enjoying this fanfic, I'm surprised o didn't find it sooner, now only if it updates sooner.
love this