Reviews for Scene Sensory Distortion Snippets
EastSide chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
I loved it! Wicked job, I think the Cure From Hell just doesn't know what to think about Joe and Billy getting it on :P
sabbennis chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
it's nice but WE WANT MORE DETAILED SEX PLEASE
Ducky chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
Nice to see someone else on here writing HCL fics. Well done, BTW, it suits the boys well.
MisterMaki chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
After reading the first part, I was ready to dismiss this as poetic fluff, but the second part redeems it. I really like the last few lines of this. It's all very simple, but the combination works well.
Meixia chapter 1 . 7/30/2002
Oh, thank you! Heh. I rather enjoy this piece myself...probably my self proclaimed favorite of snippets that I've written... lol. Anyway, thanks again!

M
murdermostfowl chapter 1 . 7/30/2002
fuck, that's some beautiful shit. pardon my french, but that's just my initial reaction to this wonderful little ditty. i commend thee on being a "fabulous" writer. *God* how good is this! i love it!
Nat Carter chapter 1 . 5/22/2002
You are awesome. I'm going to worship you now. I love your use of language. (I'm currently taking three english courses. apologies for the dorky comment.)
InTheVast chapter 1 . 5/20/2002
you're right waking is only optional. Who wants to confirm to reality, when there's always another dream lurking under the covers...

Great story.