Reviews for explode among the stars
WeasleySeeker chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
I really liked this, Rae! I love how you incorporated the countdown, that was awesome. :) I also liked Liza, and OMG, "Because I hoped you'd come find me." - THIS. lovelovelove :)
brahdley jims chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
awwh! well done for not making me hate Liza (i have a thing with female OCs. i just don't like them, good characterisation or not). this was so prettyyyyyy, especially the last line. i liked the speech in italics too. well done. :)
singing like blue chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
This was really beautiful, Rae, and I loved it. It was just... gah, no bad words about it!

Hope to read your next work!

Alex
keep my issues drawn chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Aww, this was really cute. I haven't actually read the other stories in this 'verse, so I don't understand it completely, but I understand enough to love this piece. It's absolutely adorable, I love the italics, and I really love your writing style - it's wonderfully unique, and beautiful to read. Great job! :D
this SHIP of FOOLS chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
All I can say is this: IT WAS BEAUTIFUL!
downstage chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Rae, this is absolutely perfect. It's sweet and the perfect mix of angst And non-angst (Louise is brain dead at the moment, sorry!). The writing is beautiful, and the format works really well with it, like the sections with just talking. The imagery is fabulous and I really love Liza's character, and Louis was perfect in this too :D
Patrick the Stump chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Rae that was beautiful - I loved the formatting and theme and stuff. It worked really well.

I especially liked the line 'because I hoped you'd come and find me' - I like Liza's character and the whole idea of running away and how Louis seems like he'd do anything for her :)

It was amazing, Rae. I loved it :)
sydneysages chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Oh Rae, how long it takes me to get round to filling in placeholders. /sobs.

This was beautifu! I love how you split it up with the countdown to new year - I couldn't tell what city it was though, was it Sydney? - and the way you wrote it was just so pretty and nice.

I really like Liza; she's really a cool OC and you should write more with her!

Vicky xx
overstreets chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
this was so pretty Rae! I love Louis, and i totes ship this now!
felines chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Oh, I LOVED. This Liza character really intrigues me, as I've said before. She's not so much sneaky as she is witty, in my eyes, and I think I might really like this pairing.

The writing was really nice, and I liked the New Year's setting, with the counting down and the different sections. I loved all your descriptions; they were lovely! If I had to nitpick, I would say this phrase at the end made little sense: "pair linked arms" - maybe "pair /with/ linked arms"? Or "pair /of/ linked arms"? Anyhow, that's a minor quibble, and I really enjoyed reading this!

Thanks for the dedication! Happy New Year's, m'dear!

~Alice