Reviews for Clash of the Alphas
Recoron chapter 45 . 5/11
Dagger is stated as being on arm atleast once in the last two chapters.
Otherwise excellent battle well thoughtout.
XOXO chapter 48 . 1/16
This is one of my favourite fanfics ever, I've read it so many times and it never gets old, except that it's really sad every time I get to the end. It has a very good plot and something which Isn't always around in fanfiction, good grammar. Personally I love how everyone turns out to be good although there are moments when dumbledore, the order and some Hogwarts staff aren't so good. I ask have one comment though, harry is literally never beaten. He always beats Astoria and wins in the free-for-alls and it just seems a little bit super harry, I don't know if that's what you were going for but that's how I saw it, anyway thanks for the good times and I hope everything is going well for you
Sailor Pandabear chapter 48 . 12/31/2014
nice
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 48 . 12/6/2014
I like the statue. I assume the snake was Severus? As I said last chapter, I look forward to the sequel to this story.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 47 . 12/6/2014
I really did enjoy this story. It was absolutely marvelous, and well written. I look forward to the sequel!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 46 . 12/6/2014
I noticed the Doctor Who reference you included. An excellent chapter.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 45 . 12/6/2014
Glad that Sev dies with honor, though I am saddened that he died. Excellent chapter.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 36 . 12/6/2014
So Dumbledore knows about the Horcrux in Harry now, but doesn't know that the others have been destroyed. Does Tom know about the fate of his Horcruxes? Very interesting chapter!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 35 . 12/6/2014
Tee hee hee. Wow! Harry was right! Old Voldy-Shorts doesn't consider school kids a problem, but what with Harry teaching them all to fight, the school is a stronghold. And he's leaving the Ministry alone for now? Well, that is good. I look forward to more chapters!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 33 . 12/6/2014
Sorry about the poor review last chapter. It was an excellent one, and this one was as well. The test was brilliant, and I really look forward to more of Harry's seventh year.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 32 . 12/6/2014
The basilisk! Sorry, I forget her name right now, because we haven't seen her in a while.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 30 . 12/6/2014
Yay! Remus is back! Glad of that, and here's to hoping that the final battle does NOT follow the books in terms of the death toll.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 20 . 12/6/2014
Well written, if very sad. But War is terrible, which is a good thing. If it were not so, then more people would like it too much. I paraphrased that from some General, I think one of the Confederate Generals from the Civil War.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 12 . 12/6/2014
Oh? Then I look forward to the next chapter. I'm really enjoying seeing a grown-up Ron who thinks for himself and doesn't have the emotional range of a teaspoon.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 5 . 12/6/2014
Oh, Tom, you have no idea. he's made all of Hogwarts into an army, and he has allies in Fleur and Viktor and their friends. If you think that this is an easy win, then you are sorely mistaken.