Reviews for Clash of the Alphas
stevefocus chapter 48 . 2/21
Great story thoroughly enjoyed the series.
Thanks chapter 48 . 2/13
Thank you for the entertaining tale!
M
SarahOlivier chapter 8 . 1/24
where is the order staying?
Majerus chapter 9 . 1/14
Jesus miLady, you hit hard and kept the hits coming... very well done. You wrote a great character defining scene that will drive deep into my memories of this story.
M
BillBrink chapter 48 . 12/29/2015
I like your action descriptions, even the training ones. I find that unusual in a female writer. In addition your sense of character and dialogue is also very good. You didn't let the romance overshadow the main plot. Aside from a few plot holes ("hundreds of thousands of muggles killed on every raid"...without there even being a mention of government response) this was a well written series and I enjoyed it very much. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.
BillBrink chapter 24 . 12/29/2015
You neglected to recall that Daniella was the secret keeper for Marauder Manor. At her death the manor would no longer be under the fidelus protection.
BillBrink chapter 22 . 12/29/2015
You want to harm as many Slytherins as possible in their sleep, yet you choose to use blades in place of magic? Why not AK them? Silent and deadly, and Harry wouldn't have heard anyone scream. One other hole in this story; students are able to heal really serious wounds without being trained by any medically educated adult. I don't recall you mentioning Pomona once in the story. Even Snape wasn't involved in their medical training. Yet they use blades and serious magic against each other on a daily basis without even one of them being harmed too seriously for an untrained student to heal them.
BillBrink chapter 20 . 12/29/2015
I really am enjoying this trifecta. It's well written with a lot of action that grips my attention. However there are several holes that bother me. One you have just mentioned in your notes for this chapter; how can V kill 1500 muggles in one night without the government rising up in arms? At the same time he was having recruitment problems, yet his LIMITED number of DEs are able to wipe out entire villages without involvement of a single policeman? Secondly; the Davises were responsible for the distribution of hundreds of portkeys to be used in the event of an attack, yet apparently neither they nor their entire force had even one on them when needed. In addition, V had a practice of being able to make the flus inoperable when they attacked, yet when they attacked the Davis house there was plenty of time to use that means of escape. Why wouldn't they fight if they had plenty of forces on their side. Wasn't that what they were trained to do? I would think that would have been a great opportunity, as they had superior training, to make a dent in V's ranks. If you would have had them ambushed instead of the attack on the house you could have killed them without these problems.
stephany.martin.503 chapter 48 . 7/25/2015
Miz let me just say I have read thousands of sad and wonderful stories and none of them have ever made me cry but when I read Return of an alpha and Clash of the alphas. You made me cry. you actually made me cry. it was so beautifully written. you should write more.

sincerely .503
Recoron chapter 45 . 5/11/2015
Dagger is stated as being on arm atleast once in the last two chapters.
Otherwise excellent battle well thoughtout.
XOXO chapter 48 . 1/16/2015
This is one of my favourite fanfics ever, I've read it so many times and it never gets old, except that it's really sad every time I get to the end. It has a very good plot and something which Isn't always around in fanfiction, good grammar. Personally I love how everyone turns out to be good although there are moments when dumbledore, the order and some Hogwarts staff aren't so good. I ask have one comment though, harry is literally never beaten. He always beats Astoria and wins in the free-for-alls and it just seems a little bit super harry, I don't know if that's what you were going for but that's how I saw it, anyway thanks for the good times and I hope everything is going well for you
Sailor Pandabear chapter 48 . 12/31/2014
nice
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 48 . 12/6/2014
I like the statue. I assume the snake was Severus? As I said last chapter, I look forward to the sequel to this story.
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 47 . 12/6/2014
I really did enjoy this story. It was absolutely marvelous, and well written. I look forward to the sequel!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 46 . 12/6/2014
I noticed the Doctor Who reference you included. An excellent chapter.