Reviews for Clash of the Alphas
JKRisTheGoddess chapter 45 . 1/17
Your battle is very exciting and well organized! It makes sense for so many order members to die because the death eaters would have been targeting them. Good job!
JKRisTheGoddess chapter 41 . 1/17
Harry's strategy is excellent and I love his confrontation with Dumbledore!
JKRisTheGoddess chapter 34 . 1/17
I really like Remus's first class where he told everyone to hide.
JKRisTheGoddess chapter 33 . 1/17
I enjoy reading the strategizing sessions that you wrote in this chapter.
JKRisTheGoddess chapter 30 . 1/16
Yay, Viktor saves the day and Lupin is back!
JKRisTheGoddess chapter 29 . 1/16
Bill and Fleur's wedding was well written! I especially love Tonks arresting all those Death Eaters. Now I'm worried about them being sent to Azkaban with the untrustworthy dementors. . . .
JKRisTheGoddess chapter 27 . 1/16
Hmmm. I wonder when Amelia Bones and the Wizengamot will get rid of the dementors. I guess if they send criminals through the veil they won't need the dementors any more . . . .
JKRisTheGoddess chapter 26 . 1/16
I enjoyed reading the trip to the amusement park.

I'm still trying to figure out how Sirius tricked Harry into barging in on Tracey and Theo.
JKRisTheGoddess chapter 24 . 1/16
You wrote a great scene with Maya and her brother escaping. At first I was afraid that their parents might be able to follow them. I guess they can't hear the floo address unless the secret keeper tells them. The first time I read this chapter I got mixed up and thought that Daniella Davis had been the secret keeper but now I know that it was one of the other moms.

I appreciate the huge amount of time that you spent writing this trilogy. Someone recommended recently on Reddit, so I hop it makes a great comeback!
JKRisTheGoddess chapter 23 . 1/16
I love your end of term party. I'm still trying to figure out why Dumbledore didn't bring up the cave with the locket but I guess I'll find out in seventh year. Thank you again for writing this almost six years ago!
JKRisTheGoddess chapter 19 . 1/16
Sad to lose Samuel and Daniella. They were very vivid characters. Ill probably keep picturing them in my mind when I read other fanfiction with Tracy Davis in them. So they will live on in their own way. :)
JKRisTheGoddess chapter 18 . 1/16
I like the way your battles and training exercises are so varied and creative. :)
JKRisTheGoddess chapter 16 . 1/16
I love your trick of having Kreacher go fetch Hufflepuff's cup.
JKRisTheGoddess chapter 14 . 1/16
I can't wait to see what Snaps ends up contributing. I wonder when Dumbledore will tell him that Harry is a horcrux or if he already knows.
JKRisTheGoddess chapter 12 . 1/16
I like the way Ron is showing that he can strategize on more than just chess.