Reviews for Ladies Vs CDC
polly chapter 25 . 12/8/2013
You bitch! How could you kill sonny!?
Deewani chapter 25 . 11/5/2013
Hello. I must say I have never seen this kids show before nor heard of it, but I loved this story and your writing very much. It is amazing and I especially am very impressed with the way in which you put together the plot lines of Bachna Ae Haseeno and Ladies v/s Ricky Bahl. Both are wonderful films and it is nice to see that some foreigners like yourself are also Bollywood fans. I found this by chance, I am glad I did. Keep up the good work though it seems you have quit... Good luck with whatever you are doing now!
A.M.Vannash chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Is this inspired from the bollywood movie 'Ladies vs Ricky Bahl'?
MacyZC55 chapter 24 . 4/12/2013
I'm posting this comment on this chapter because I can't post it in the other chapter haha soooo

Don't listen those peeps who are trying to kill you. I mean, everybody has their opinion; for example, I know most of the people who read/writes SWAC fanfics hate Austin & Ally; I'm in love with that show, also, it's okay if you don't like Demi, I still love her, but I won't kill you for that 0.0 Everybody needs to take a chill pill in here.

You rock! :D
MacyZC55 chapter 25 . 4/12/2013
OMG LOOOL GIRL I LOVED THIS CHAPTER I AM LAUGHING SO HARD! I mean, you're right; not everything has to be JUST about Channy.

I think since SWAC ended, well, everybody lost inspiration. I am more focused on Austin & Ally than in SWAC. This story (along with two other stories) are the only ones I kept reading, because I got really sick about SWAC. I am now a fan of you! .

I do really thought this story would end with Channy but OMG THAT TWIST WAS AMAZING! I give you 100000000 points :)

BTW: I am SO following you on Twitter. My twitter is Melissa_ZC :)

Macy x
Guest chapter 25 . 4/12/2013
really? thats how you'll leave us? buy calling us idiots for loving SWAC,Channy and Demi?
did something happened to you? boyfriend broke up with you or something? Maybe your parents are fighting...? seriously what happened? You... changed. I know i sound like a child hurt or something to you. but. I was your fan. really I am. I read all of your stories and promised myself to follow you because you are so great. I love this story. and the little twist at the end. but you know what i hate? I hate the 'speech' you made. Make us miss you not Hate you. You are one of the great writers in FF.. so why be so harsh at your goodbye speech? did someone from FF argued with you? I hope you can see this... but if not.. goodbye.
-Iwasyourfan
Lisaaaaaaaaaaa chapter 25 . 4/9/2013
Hey, this is Alyssa. The one who reviewed there, down below. Yeah, so I thought, if you wanted to say something to me, you can now.
Okay, bye then.
swactwilight14 chapter 25 . 4/4/2013
hey again! I accidentally clicked "Post review" thing opps? LOL
I'm sure no one hates you... BTW why do you loathe Demi? did she do something wrong or offend you? You've made your point. I hope you become a famous writer and write a book cause I'll buy it :D anyways good luck with your life! fanfictioners will miss you
swac twilight14 chapter 25 . 4/4/2013
THAT WAS A DREAM right? right? UPdateeeeeeeee!
Chad you hot idiot! why'd you thank Sonny and tell Tawni you love her? You evil cute moron!
PLEAAAASSSSSEEEEEE UPDATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
swac twilight14 chapter 20 . 4/4/2013
YAYYYYYYY! YOU UPDATED!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO why so short?
please update again! I beg you!
I'll now stare at my computer til you update :))
XxDiamondJAInTheRoughxX chapter 25 . 4/3/2013
Oh... My... God. What is this?! I decided to visit the Sonny With a Chance archive and I see one of my favorite stories updated. So of course I was like, "Yayyyy! Finally a good story!" then I read it and I kept thinking everything was gonna be okay because everyone deserves a happy ending, right? Sonny was going to end up with Chad and Tawni wasn't going to be and evil, coniving bitch. I have to say I'm very dissapointed in this story. It had so much potential and you ended it like this. As for the loathing Demi Lovato and not really liking Sterling Knight thing I can undestand where you're coming from. I, as a true Lovatic, loved Demi and still do. But in the words of my little sister, "That sounds like a personal problem..." cause not only did you end the story horribly, but you basically insulted the Lovatics idol. That's like saying you're Bella and they're Edward thirsting for your blood. I see where you're coming from with the whole 'I don't really like Sonny With a Chance anymore' thing. I myself have gotten tired of it. I told my friends and they're just like. "Youve changed..." I am going to close up this super long review. I agree you should go on to do things bigger and better cause you are a very talented writer. I wish you the best of luck. Bye! :D
DarkSun.Sama chapter 25 . 4/1/2013
Lol. . . .lol
Fujiwara Yume chapter 21 . 4/1/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Alyssa chapter 25 . 4/1/2013
Seriously? Do you really think that this was the best way of leaving FF? Not that I don't respect your opinion, but you should've left FF in a much 'happier' way. I wouldn't want people to have a bad perception about me when I leave. And yes, people love Channy. It's just the way the mind works. You can't force it to change. You were probably a kid back then, and now that you've grown, your interests have changed as well. SWAC is for little kids and only kids can understand it's humor now. Oh, and loathing people isn't right. Demi Lovato's a person we don't know about. We can't judge a book by it's cover.
xoMarie chapter 25 . 4/1/2013
Honestly, I loved everything about this story and this chapter. I think it is great that you had Sonny kill herself like but because not everyone lives a fairytale life. Besides that, love makes people do crazy and stupid things with suicide being one of them.

I personally do like Demi Lovato but I respect your opinion. I do agree though that good plot lines go unappreciated because of canon couples in a multitude of different fandoms.

I will probably end up following you on Twitter, but if I do, I'll tell you over there in a DM if you request to follow me back because I'm not giving my name out on FF unless it's to a private PM provided that you will even bother checking any of your PMs since you'll have the crazy town on you for making Sonny kill herself.