Reviews for Sailor Duelists
lunarmidnightwolf chapter 31 . 4/29
loved the story I hope you continue
SailorTardis498 chapter 31 . 3/16
omg i totallyblove this! evil ami is awsome.. update soon please
HollowJay19 chapter 31 . 2/22
First off I am in love with your story a I pray you keep going with this second you should do a part with chibiusa coming to the future and stuff (she soooo dosnt look to be mamaru kid) but just throwing it out the I will follow and fav keep going all your fans believe in you!
Gears112 chapter 31 . 11/17/2015
I'm really enjoying this story, I hope you continue :D
Melodyrose621 chapter 31 . 10/30/2015
This is an amazing story. It keep you wanting more. Hope you update soon. I'm curious to see how this story ends. And I am dying to know if Mako will ever wake up.
Princesa de la Luna chapter 31 . 10/27/2015
interesting, i can't wait for more. thank you for making the chapters long, i like reading long chapters. i hope chapter 32 [10] comes out in november something. please update and good
luck until the next chapter.

ps: i understand your priorities come first however i am wondering is it going to a long while for you to upload each new chapter of this story?, you should have already uploaded the next chapter by now. i hope the new chapter comes in the last days of october or in november, please try not to take so long in updating this story thank you and please reply back as soon as if you can.
FanWriterForever chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
Great crossover story, hope you update soon
Queen of Darkness and Lightnes chapter 31 . 8/29/2015
Can you make more pls I really love this story you have an amazing talented with books! ~~your new fan
SerenityDeamhan chapter 31 . 8/21/2015
love this!
TokusatsuLuv chapter 31 . 8/1/2015
thank you for the update; I hope to read the next chapters soon
chaoticwisdom chapter 31 . 7/22/2015
Great story. Usagi as you write her is growing on me. Loved Dark Mercury. Can't wait for an update!
chaoticwisdom chapter 7 . 7/22/2015
Greatly enjoying it so far. I was a little surprised at parts on how Usagi was portrayed as less concerned/caring and more callous (not the right word but can't think of another word at the moment) but I understand it's an AU so not everyone will be the same.

This was one of the spots..."Oh, Mako! You forgot! You get his rarest card and his locator card now!" Usagi said, picking up the Hunter's duel disk."" It just seemed less like Usagi to me because her first concern would have been the enemies soul taken after her friend won not the prize won. She's the leader of the scouts, light of hope, and most caring individual using the power of her heart to defeat the enemy. That's why she was able in all of the arcs to win when all the scouts would fall (one big example being her ability to save Galaxia from chaos and rescue all the starseeds). Otherwise, I think all the character are on point for their personalities.

Looking forward to reading more :) great job so far!
chaoticwisdom chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
Only on chapter 1 and already it seems interesting. I'm not usually a fan of starting with dream sequences but I think it was well done. Looking forward to reading the rest of the chapters you have posted so far :) ! My nearly enough good Yugioh and Sailor Moon crossovers out here so can't wait to see what you've got in store for us!
WhiteWolfSpirit25 chapter 31 . 7/16/2015
Very good, story please continue, please have princess Serenity secret be known soon. Look forward to seeing more.
WhiteWolfSpirit25 chapter 17 . 7/15/2015
Your story is really good and all, but got a say I'm not use to these names you got for everyone, Joey, Tia, Tristan, and everyone else but the story is really good. I'll continue to read more of it.