Reviews for Sailor Duelists
chaoticwisdom chapter 31 . 7/22
Great story. Usagi as you write her is growing on me. Loved Dark Mercury. Can't wait for an update!
chaoticwisdom chapter 7 . 7/22
Greatly enjoying it so far. I was a little surprised at parts on how Usagi was portrayed as less concerned/caring and more callous (not the right word but can't think of another word at the moment) but I understand it's an AU so not everyone will be the same.

This was one of the spots..."Oh, Mako! You forgot! You get his rarest card and his locator card now!" Usagi said, picking up the Hunter's duel disk."" It just seemed less like Usagi to me because her first concern would have been the enemies soul taken after her friend won not the prize won. She's the leader of the scouts, light of hope, and most caring individual using the power of her heart to defeat the enemy. That's why she was able in all of the arcs to win when all the scouts would fall (one big example being her ability to save Galaxia from chaos and rescue all the starseeds). Otherwise, I think all the character are on point for their personalities.

Looking forward to reading more :) great job so far!
chaoticwisdom chapter 1 . 7/22
Only on chapter 1 and already it seems interesting. I'm not usually a fan of starting with dream sequences but I think it was well done. Looking forward to reading the rest of the chapters you have posted so far :) ! My nearly enough good Yugioh and Sailor Moon crossovers out here so can't wait to see what you've got in store for us!
WhiteWolfSpirit25 chapter 31 . 7/16
Very good, story please continue, please have princess Serenity secret be known soon. Look forward to seeing more.
WhiteWolfSpirit25 chapter 17 . 7/15
Your story is really good and all, but got a say I'm not use to these names you got for everyone, Joey, Tia, Tristan, and everyone else but the story is really good. I'll continue to read more of it.
El0ndon chapter 31 . 7/10
Stressfuuuuuul! OMG I can't wait for this next chap! This story is like sooooo gooooood! Update soon!
Marsmiko chapter 31 . 7/5
Please keep it going soon revile the moon princess true identity soon
Serenity de la Luna chapter 21 . 6/14
The end part made me laugh! That was hilarious! But seriously, what is Mamoru doing there?
Zane Tribal Tyne Alexandros chapter 9 . 6/12
Wow! That was quick thinking on Moon's half. too bad it wasn't fast enough...
Zane Tribal Tyne Alexandros chapter 7 . 6/12
Awesome Chapter! I can't wait to read the next one.
Zane Tribal Tyne Alexandros chapter 1 . 6/12
Soooo... Tuxedo mask/Endymion is to Serenity/ Sailor moon what Mahad/Dark Magician is to Atem.
AmarisLight chapter 31 . 6/12
I basically stayed up all night just to finish reading all that is available. This story is soooooooooooio good! I really didn't have high expectations when I first started but you just blew it out of the water!
What's taking you so long? It's been months, I'm just glad chapter 31 is here.
RPM Shadow chapter 31 . 6/2
So, so cool!
Burberry chapter 31 . 6/2
Amazing work hope you update very soon ...I'm glade ami is alright now