Reviews for Sailor Duelists
Marsmiko chapter 31 . 7/5
Please keep it going soon revile the moon princess true identity soon
Serenity de la Luna chapter 21 . 6/14
The end part made me laugh! That was hilarious! But seriously, what is Mamoru doing there?
Zane Tribal Tyne Alexandros chapter 9 . 6/12
Wow! That was quick thinking on Moon's half. too bad it wasn't fast enough...
Zane Tribal Tyne Alexandros chapter 7 . 6/12
Awesome Chapter! I can't wait to read the next one.
Zane Tribal Tyne Alexandros chapter 1 . 6/12
Soooo... Tuxedo mask/Endymion is to Serenity/ Sailor moon what Mahad/Dark Magician is to Atem.
AmarisLight chapter 31 . 6/12
I basically stayed up all night just to finish reading all that is available. This story is soooooooooooio good! I really didn't have high expectations when I first started but you just blew it out of the water!
What's taking you so long? It's been months, I'm just glad chapter 31 is here.
RPM Shadow chapter 31 . 6/2
So, so cool!
Burberry chapter 31 . 6/2
Amazing work hope you update very soon ...I'm glade ami is alright now
Moonprincess1416 chapter 31 . 6/2
~*aww the ending of this chapter made me sad long lost lovers having to face each other i can't wait i know it going to be exciting yet heartbreaking i am so curious as to who is going to win so happy you updated i love this story so much plz update again soon*~
FleurSuoh chapter 31 . 6/1
Looking forward to next chapter
Sarra Torrens chapter 31 . 6/1
Great job and as a song theme, I'm thinkin' either Kryptonite by 3 Doors Down, or Breakdown by Daughtery, probably Breakdown would work? Makes more sense I guess.
Keren Olivero chapter 31 . 6/1
This is awesome..I know the feeling, duels can be hard to write..it takes me awhile to write them as well..and I could just imagine Kaiba picking on Usagi even worse than he does Joey since Usagi is goofy, ditzy AND overemotional..I look forward to seeing how this next duel turns out..good luck.
Please! There has to be more!
What happened?! make ch. 31