Reviews for Sailor Duelists
What happened?! make ch. 31
bluestorm28 chapter 30 . 3/12
loving the story so far. I really hope u will do more chapters as it will be a shame if u don't.
Taeniaea chapter 30 . 2/27
cool story yay Ami's back;)
Princess Serenity 01 chapter 30 . 2/24
More don't stop ok and hope you feel better
Princesa de la Luna chapter 30 . 2/13
interesting, i can't wait for more. thank you for making the chapters long, i like reading long chapters. i hope chapter 31 [30] comes out in feb or march something. please update and good
luck until the next chapter.

ps: i thank you for finally updating this story and i understand your priorties come first however
please try not to take so long in updating this story ok? thank you.
Magiically chapter 5 . 2/11
LOVE this story. It's so clever already :)
Karyn Phantom chapter 30 . 2/10
Omg. That's all I can say. Omg
RPM Shadow chapter 30 . 2/4
Thank you for coming back! I really missed reading this fic! I love it so much! Is that the last of Evil Mercury?
FleurSuoh chapter 30 . 2/1
Really looking forward to the next chapter. Please update soon
FleurSuoh chapter 1 . 2/1
Yatta! Japanese naming! Thank you! I find it so hard to continue reading stories that use the English dub's naming I had been worried that I would have to skip out on this story, but yay! I don't have to.
Keren Olivero chapter 30 . 1/30
Hey! good to have you back! you have no idea how much I've missed you and this story but I understand how rl could rear its head and also the depression bit..been there and done that..looking forward to reading more.
Moonprincess1416 chapter 30 . 1/29
* i was screaming really loud when i saw that you came back and updated i missed you tons i am so excited to know that you will be updating again this chapter was amazing and now i really cant wait to read the next chapter *
Yay, finally you update it was great! I can't wait for the next chapter once you post it, I'll know it'll be great, I wish the best of luck!
bur bur chapter 30 . 1/29
im glade you updated thank you and im glade ami is back hope you update very soon
Sarra Torrens chapter 30 . 1/29
This was worth the wait! Great job!