Reviews for Sailor Duelists
gabyvu87 chapter 2 . 9/13
Hey Rowan! I just discovered your story this past week and you know what? It only took me a day to read it because it was so good! Your plot is so well-written and the two universe are so intertwined in a way that makes it natural! I hope you haven't abandoned this story because I'm crossing my fingers for a happy ending, so many more plot twists, laughs and tears! Anyways, I just want to say I loved what you've written so far and hope for you to continue and know that you have one more fan!
Snowblizzard 6789 chapter 31 . 9/11
keep going with your story and i'll like to see your next chapter
goku1234tien chapter 31 . 7/18
Nice job
Shadow Kick chapter 1 . 2/13
Still a great story.
cheeti chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
I like both yugioh and sailor moon my two favourite cards are dark magician and dark magician girl as for my fav sailor well I have to say it's sailor moon
lunarmidnightwolf chapter 31 . 4/29/2016
loved the story I hope you continue
SailorTardis498 chapter 31 . 3/16/2016
omg i totallyblove this! evil ami is awsome.. update soon please
HollowJay19 chapter 31 . 2/22/2016
First off I am in love with your story a I pray you keep going with this second you should do a part with chibiusa coming to the future and stuff (she soooo dosnt look to be mamaru kid) but just throwing it out the I will follow and fav keep going all your fans believe in you!
Gears112 chapter 31 . 11/17/2015
I'm really enjoying this story, I hope you continue :D
Melodyrose621 chapter 31 . 10/30/2015
This is an amazing story. It keep you wanting more. Hope you update soon. I'm curious to see how this story ends. And I am dying to know if Mako will ever wake up.
AstrateMoon chapter 31 . 10/27/2015
interesting, i can't wait for more. thank you for making the chapters long, i like reading long chapters. i hope chapter 32 [10] comes out in november something. please update and good
luck until the next chapter.

ps: i understand your priorities come first however i am wondering is it going to a long while for you to upload each new chapter of this story?, you should have already uploaded the next chapter by now. i hope the new chapter comes in the last days of october or in november, please try not to take so long in updating this story thank you and please reply back as soon as if you can.
FanWriterForever chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
Great crossover story, hope you update soon
Queen of Darkness and Lightnes chapter 31 . 8/29/2015
Can you make more pls I really love this story you have an amazing talented with books! ~~your new fan
SerenityDeamhan chapter 31 . 8/21/2015
love this!
TokusatsuLuv chapter 31 . 8/1/2015
thank you for the update; I hope to read the next chapters soon