Reviews for If You Give Mizutani A Kiss
Chaseha-Wing chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
awe that's cute . Gotta love his persistence, but it was a little bold for him, usually he runs away screaming from Abe after a glare. Usually to hide behind Hanai.
JojoLightningfingers chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Chae. Chaechaechae. My god I love you so hard right now you do not even know.
Zino chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Aah, cuteness overload! I didn't even care about AbeMizu before, but after reading couple of cute fics, like this, I can't but ship them! Damn, I already ship way too many people in Oofuri. Okay, but about this fic now! The idea was so cute and I loved Mizu in this! He was such a lovely little goofy-head! And Abe was his usual self too, I liked how he kept calling Mizu "idiot left". : D And the ending! For some reason I cracked up so hard after reading the "She doesn't care as long as Shun comes out okay." -part! :'D Poor Abe, never the most loved. Until Mizu comes along! Also the kiss part form Abe's side in the end was well written, like it wasn't just a normal kiss but Abe decided to hurt Mizutani first and only then kiss him.

Uh, so in short words, I LOVE LOVE LOVE this fic! You better write more Oofuri -fics, since you're doing it so well! :D
Oofuri chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
D'waaaaaaaaa Mizutani is such a doll. He should be more important in the show. Oh and Otaku-Kaiki if you are Squicktooquick than you might know me as Ace Pitcher, Teehee.