Reviews for All Wrapped Up in a Pretty Little Bow
Yay Christmas! Great story loved it. *sigh* wouldn't we all want a Damon to unwrap for Christmas...
TashaRose chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
miss-ships-alot chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
I loved this! I will read this EVERY year around Christmas to help get me in the spirit! I might even tell my boyfriend that he read this to get pointers from Damon;) Thx for an amazing one-shot!
DElena all the way chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
hot hot :D
afeltyz chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Trogdor19 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
God bless you, for writing this so I could find it in time to cheer myself up from the emotional hangover that is 4x15. I ADORE this Damon POV, starting with:
Tell that to my balls.
And straight through to Booyah, bitches.

So cute, thanks for writing!
siriusly-ravenclaw chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
The chorus of Handel's Messiah sounds in my head.

That fucker. Literally.

Ahahahahah I love this :P
DevotedSerenity19 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
This was an adorable and equally hot DELENA story. Thank you so much
MarryAngel chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
This is LEGEN-waitforit-DARY ;)
minerva-one chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
You nailed Damon's voice in this. Great work - loved it. :)
rhi1124 chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
So sexy! I have been dreaming about this! Thanks
Odin's Prayer chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Seriously one of the best stories I've read! You've captured Damon so perfectly in this piece - his humor, his thought process, his feelings, everything! Grammar and style wise, the writing is amazing, plus the prose flows really nicely. Good job!
maarit chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Sooo good! I like speachless Damon a lot!
vamplover2011 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
OMG I love it. I like how you write both of them. I love Damon's thoughts.
allofthestoriesarereal chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
I'm so late to review this, sorry about that. I was rushing and saved it, without the author's title like I usually do so I've been trying to track it down to leave a review.

I love this, you have Damon's humor down perfectly and how he brings out the fun side of Elena, I loved her in this. I think you get the sincerity to Elena really well, and anytime someone hates her I think this person should read one of your fics. Maybe they'd understand.

Really good characterization, and it's sexy-love Elena literally wrapping herself up-but it's not just about that. That, I think, is one of your many strengths.