Reviews for Blue Masquerade
K9Train chapter 18 . 5/18
Even though this was posted a few years back, it's well written and just about the only lengthy Sabo x OC fic on this site! On any site, really. It's captivating and sweet and I'm really glad you posted this.
Pikachu17 chapter 18 . 10/19/2014
Love it!
LunaAngel-Eclipse chapter 7 . 4/12/2014
I'm confused. Where is Sabo in all this? And when did she meet Ace during that time skip? I guess I have to read on, huh?
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Update immediately, please!
Greengirl011 chapter 18 . 12/21/2012
Please update. I can tell you've put a lot of time and energy into this story, I say it was well worth it! I would hate to have yet another great story come so far only to never be finished.
One thing I have to ask would be about Skye. It was said that she didn’t have her own goal/dream, all that she did was for Sabo. But she has decided to reunite the three brothers, then turn herself over to the marines. It seems like she has a goal and has already decided what she is going to do once she completes it.
I love all the effort you put into this! Keep writing and I'll keep reading! :)
Fuyutaro son chapter 18 . 9/6/2012
Great story, i really enjoyed it, (and sorry for my earlier, frustrated review, i was just very, very confused about the story, but it all got better, :D)
Fuyutaro son chapter 6 . 9/5/2012
i'm now officially confused. Nothing in the story actually fits the previous chapters you write in it:

in chapter 1 you said they made her eat a devil fruit, then in chapter 2 you said they didn't.

in chapter 2 you said she could heal sabo's eyes, now in chapter 5 she can't.

in chapter 1, you said her father was there to show off his magic, but then in chapter 4, you said that was illegal to her people.

nothing makes sense. i'm so confused. .
Fuyutaro son chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
'He looked at her with sadden by the fact he was playing a part in her loss of enslavement'

erm... 'her loss of enslavement' means the end of her enslavement, which makes no sense as he was helping enslave her, not free her...
Woodshrew chapter 18 . 8/21/2012
Woo you're back! Hurry up Skye Blue is waiting for ya!
KFArtyLover chapter 18 . 8/20/2012
Yees! Another chapter update! :)
I love the way you describe everybody's clothes, it's amazing!
The flash back is cool! :) But, the dinner in Shell Island between Skye and Sabo attracts my attention.
Thank you very much for everything! :)
ShikaTachidoriKitsuneHebiTaka chapter 18 . 8/19/2012
oh noes!
ya know, when im bored i think of how Skye would leave Blue's Crew, and no matter what happens it always invovles some mention of the letter.
Tough chick chapter 18 . 8/18/2012
...(reads)...:)
Mikila94 chapter 18 . 8/18/2012
Nice, I hope youll continue from this flash back next time.
MayAnny chapter 18 . 8/18/2012
Great! X) Finally another update! D

But something I noticed while reading, you know, you describe to much stuff between the dialogues, I lose the flow sometimes... '-' I'm NOT saying it's bad nor anything, just trying to help, okay?

But it's still good anyways, so keep it up, although you can look into what I just said. -

Hope you update soon!
ShikaTachidoriKitsuneHebiTaka chapter 17 . 7/11/2012
aww...semi-sweet?
will you update soon? please?