Reviews for Hands of Fate A Christmas to Remember
AutobotGuy710 chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
Awwwww this was such a sweet fic! I loved it! :D as usual. :3
IMSLES chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Cute. How convenient that Chris got Jesse a new saddle that would help make doing patrol more comfortable :)

Sue
V. L. Crawford chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
That was a cute story.
Lajoci chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Wonderful holiday story. Chris and Jesse need each other, glad to see Chris relax the reins a bit (even though it is scary). Adding Billy and his friends is great; when you have to be a role model it helps shape your decisions.

Cute how they both share the infamous "glare". Warm your heart read!
Patz1989 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I read this earlier but didn't get a chance to review. It was awesome I loved every part of it and I think it is so cute for Jesse to be on patrol ask well because he is sooo pretty darn good hope you write again soon :).

Your faithful new fan

Patz13
FanofGibbs68 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Wonderful heart felt story! It is good to see Jesse fitting in so nicely! Chris and Jesse need each other! Great job!
NotanAccountAnymore chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Great job, I love it! That was so cute, and I love that they were able to have a happy Christmas without (many) issues once the fight got worked out. I'm glad to see that you're writing more with Jesse as well, thank you :)
gaben chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Great little tale of the new family. It seems Jesse is doing real well at reading Chris. Love all those little images of father and son identical mannerism.

Seems a few of us had similar Christmas prods from our muses. LOL except I didn't notice any glaring errors in yours.

Happy new year.