Reviews for Can't Be Too Careful
enalar chapter 4 . 10/29/2014
Ah, sorry, but this chapter was like a crap. I've read first three in one breath. It was chilly but somehow with atmosphere. And this... I just can't believe in anything after Gareki went drunk. That's not the situation, which can have such an ending. This guys gave each other too many shit and pain fir so quick reunion. So as I've read this to this point I feel myself like having a bad trip. Sorry for honesty but you writing is technically too nice in whole. So such let's call this blunders is really painful for me as a reader. But if you can try not to be too upset with my words. I'm not bothering myself with writing reviews if there is a bad material. It's more like a little mistake in big calculation.
mamita chapter 4 . 2/4/2014
Hello, I liked your fic,hopefully more chapters follow up soon, my favorite couple is YogixGareki provided that Gareki will be the uke is so cute, although it is a shame as there are very few fics of them so, hopefully make more fics of those two, you keep it up, thanks and kisses.
mamita chapter 4 . 6/10/2013
Hi I like your fic, hopefully soon follow up more chapters, mostly because I love Gareki, and I also love Yogi, I do not like this because here in this fic, like a whore, lie to others and to Gareki , who the hell he think he is, but for me Gareki is the perfect uke, is a tsundere, lol, hopefully put more action between Yogi and Gareki, these two are a perfect match, YogixGareki, I love, is my favorite couple, I'm sorry, I can not see any other way or with other couples, sorry but I can not see Gareki Nai, it seems too young and on top is not human at all, I know that does not have much to do but still, is so, hopefully make more fics of these two, thanks and kisses.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/4/2013
YAYYY LIKE
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
very good. i love it so far
Nys'qua chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
... I love it. You did so well writing Gareki x3 You kept him co IC Great job x3 And the thing with Akari? Brilliant! I can so see him doing that... And Yogi... 3 I r4eally can't wait to see where this goes from here... Keep up the good work and i'm looking forward to your wonderful writing!
aadamoo chapter 2 . 3/12/2012
I want to read more! Keep up the good work! :)

Sent from my iPad via Pocket Fiction
Lorelei69 chapter 3 . 2/21/2012
Do I need to say that I hate Akari much more than before?

I hope everything will turn out better, because here I'm afraid of what will happen next.. Keep on the good work! (seriously, you didn't think I wasn't happy with the last chapter? Because I did love it! Really!)
Chi Haku chapter 2 . 2/3/2012
I will admit I have no idea where this is going, hopefully nowhere too terribly depressing. But, at any rate, it's an interesting start and I hope to learn more about the plot as we go on. (What a silly thing to say, that's the point o a story.)

Anyway, keep on writing, I'm highly interested and please keep up the good work!
Lorelei69 chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
Please, tell me this isn't finished yet or else I'll hate Yogi for life '-'

... I hate him! How could he! o I'll never see him the same way as before. Tell me this isn't over! _

But by the way, it's very well written, keep on the good work!
Lorelei69 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
I didn't have time to read your story, but HERE I AM!

At first, I must say... I don't like the Akari/Yogi pairing. I just can't. _

I find it kind of... disturbing to see Yogi and Akari all friendly towards each other xD I don't know, maybe I'm more comfortable with Yogi being scared all the time by Akari. (poor thing xD)

These girls who are flirting with him are just... pissing me off. I hate girls like them. I'm glad Yogi just doesn't care. And Gareki is jealous~! He just doesn't want to admit it :3

"Never mind." THIS is something that I don't like with Yogi. I mean, in the manga, when he's about to say something to Gareki, he just stops in mid-sentence and says "never mind" or "nothing". Makes us wonder what he was about to tell him. (but as a fangirl, I have my own idea~)

Now, I'm going to read the second chapter!
AznLee chapter 2 . 1/13/2012
Ah... This is interesting. I can't explain how I feel about Yogi's character in the story, cuz it's so random and a bit confusing. But, I think this story will be going into a good direction... Right?
RedemptionErased chapter 2 . 1/12/2012
Ohno Gareki I'm v interested in where this is going though :D will be waiting for your updates !