Reviews for Hot Girls, Man
Ai-Kitsuneko Yuurei chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Lol XD
Cloudgirl chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
This made my day. Thank you!

XD
wind scarlett chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Long ago read this and totally lost it, somewhere. Found it again and instantly faved. That was awesome, to think that Sephiroth had no idea what Zack was talking about. He's so clueless, wasn't he?
16afoster chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
HAHAHA ROTFCLMFAO! that killed me
SHADOWoftheFOX chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Haha. I love it. Although, I so called to as soon as the apple pie was mentioned!
PipTheAlmighty chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Poor Zack! Nyhaha. This was cute! I love kicked puppy Zack! Haha. Is it bad that I love reading stuff where zack is constantly in embarrassing situations?

PipTheAlmighty
The Disorganization chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
super-lol... oh my god i was not expecting that,

Metaphorical Hugs, Gexie of the Disorganization _
MelanisticLeopard chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Oh. Well. Lol. Poor Zack. XD Oh Seph.. :3 Totally not realizing. This is what happens. Lol... THIS IS SHEER GENIUS! xP

That was really funny. It was a great idea-although it made Zack straight! Totally can't have that-but I forgive you!
underhandlilies chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Zo. Em. Gee. I can't help but feel epically sorry for Zack here. xD I love how Sephiroth's so casual about it, and all like, "Jenny smokes." xP Epic, Shades. Keep it up. And...HAPPY NEW YEAR! :3
Velvet Ice Tea chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I fell off the chair laughing. I think that's about all that I can say - while I nurse the bump on my head! I vanish off the internet, and this is the gem I come back to - on a new year's day too!

Oh God, poor Zack - admittedly, I'd make the same mistake, and it took me a second reading through the story for it to actually sink in! But whaddya mean Angie and Genny aren't smokin'? They're absolutely ravishing... -grins-
Gismo1 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Ahahahahahahahahaha, see Zack? That's what you get for not connecting the dots right on. I mean...come on...Angie and Genny...how obvious can you get? LOL

I'm sure life will never be the same again for the poor Puppy...

Wishing you a Happy New Year!
Sanz0girl chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
LOL XD!
Sinnii chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
I remember having a conversation with Skiba concerning this idea. And I thought it was hilarious.

This gave me a nice laugh...even though I'm currently RP-ing and should be paying attention. Skiba's totally gonna smack me.
skibalovesya chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Gods, woman, I knew you'd like that idea. Genny and Angie are so sexeh, Zack was all like "DANG WHERE DA WIMMYNZ AT?" and then he got all disappoint. But not before he came. Heheh.

Okay, this is all proof I should be in bed. And not half-feverish sitting here derping around.