Reviews for The Little Match Girl
KatnissandPrimWeasley chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Wow, how sad. I teared up at the end. Great job.
-Prim
Harlequin Marionette chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
OMIGODDD that was so different than what I thought it would be! It was so good! I loved it! YOu are seriously a FANTASTIC writer! :)
Rose Tylers chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Oh, my gosh! This was written so beautifully... I loved your use of imagery through out it and the characterization of Lily was just perfect. It was a very sad story- yet very beautiful. I've never read the original (I've only heard about the plot), but I think you did a great job recreating it.
OCDdegrassi chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Omg, this is so sad! I absolutely loved it. I only ever read the kids version of this, but your story was beautiful. I actually really liked that you used Lily Luna, because it worked very well, especially with the line that talked about once someone is a hero, they are expected to always be a hero. So true. I loved grandma weasley's appearance. This was just spectacular.
Magical-Memories101 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Wow... this is very well written!

I don't quite think it felt Lily Luna Potter very much, but then again- we don't know a lot about her. Regardless, I really liked this. It was a tragedy, which is supposed to make you sad, which it didn't do. It didn't JUST make me sad- it made my heart break a little! I really like it, though, and I look forward to seeing more of your stories.

Magical-Memories101
Nargle-Lover15 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I loved this version of The Little Match Girl! It was clever how you used Mrs Weasley and Lily Luna as the main characters, I could imagine Mrs Weasley in that role. I also thought is was a good idea to make Lily Luna a squib. Great job!:)
PieInWonderland chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I've never heard this fairy tale before, but if I had, you probably portrayed the fairy tale really well. I think you did a fabulous job with everything! I have no suggestions on spelling. It was simply amazing!
Kokoro no Hana chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
*sniffles* like the real one, so sad...Waaaa...