Reviews for Hikikomori
mystactral chapter 11 . 1/12
Best. Ever.

Fabulous job, I can't wait to start on the sequel
mystactral chapter 3 . 1/11
Your story is awesome! I saw the sequel and it sounded quite intriguing and so I found the first one and I'm in love with it! I'm glad u have a sequel (: you're a very talented writer, keep up the fantabulous work! I'll write another reveiw when I'm done with this and moving onto the next
DemonSessama chapter 11 . 1/10
Yay looks like everything is working out for Yuri and Kazuma this was an amazing story and I really enjoyed reading it and I can't wait to read the sequel oh twists and turns that are sure to happen in Yuri's and Kazuma's next adventure.

Also I really hope you take my idea about the one-shot/short story about the dream Kazuma had about Usagi at the very beginning into consideration, simply because it would also be interesting to read.

Once more amazing story and I'm sure the sequel will also be amazing
DemonSessama chapter 10 . 1/10
I love this chapter I'm so happy that Yuri gets to stay with Kazuma and way to pull the wool over our eyes, Kei is in fact not only the creator of OZ but also Yuri's cousin amazing twist, and I'm so glad Kazuma finally confessed his feelings.

Can't wait to finish the story but I really hope that you continue it with a sequel
DemonSessama chapter 9 . 1/10
No dammit Takashi you jerk why do you have to rip Yuri away from her friends/family and Kazuma.

Although it was an interesting twist to find out that Yuri is a descendant of the Takeda clan it was surprising to say the least and Yuri is defiantly Usagi considering not only is she leaving at the same itme as Yuri but she said good bye to Kazuma and not Kazma.

What on earth is Kei planning anyway. Oh and, Please don't make Yuri leave she's really interesting, can't wait to read more
DemonSessama chapter 8 . 1/10
What a twist I didn't expect Yuri to be almost dragged away by those creeps lucky that Kazuma slugged the man and Takashi arrived just in time, on a happier note at least Kazma and Usagi are getting along with each other and it was rather romantic of Usagi to show the sunrise to Kazma does she have feelings for him I wonder.

Amazing story can't wait to read more.
DemonSessama chapter 7 . 1/10
This chapter was interesting and it defiantly looks lie more trouble is brewing for our favourite warrior clan, also Yuri's a really interesting character just when the reader think they understand her you throw a twist in to make her interesting.

I liked the fact that you included specific styles of Shaolin Kung Fu and this story is really amazing, can't wait to read more.
DemonSessama chapter 6 . 1/10
This chapter was interesting but things are even more confusing who is Kei and who is Takashi. I really liked the way you made Kazuma's mum/aunts/cousins tease and embarrass him and Kiyomi is devious faking grades simply to force her son to have a friend that is evil.

Can wait to read the rest of the story.
DemonSessama chapter 5 . 1/10
YES, the long awaited re-match between Kazma and Usagi was awesome and Kazma only won by sear luck if Usagi's leg hadn't been out of the ring it could have been a draw and it looks like trouble in on the horizon for the Junnouchi Clan I hope it all works out well, and whom is the mysterious vixen Kei?

This story is amazing I really enjoy it and can't wait to read more.
DemonSessama chapter 4 . 1/10
This was an interesting chapter and I really liked it, Yuri's parents are dead and Kei is following Kazma around whose want to be more than a figurehead. I love that little fox she fun, I can wait to read the rest of this story.
DemonSessama chapter 3 . 1/9
I liked this chapter a lot Usagi is defiantly becoming more interesting and so is Yuri but I wonder who Kei really is. I really like the interaction between Kazuma and Chiyo and Yuri and Chiyo. This story is amazing.

I also think it would be pretty awesome if you did a one-shot/short story about the dream Kazuma had with Usagi giving King Kazma a personal dance. It would be interesting to read
DemonSessama chapter 2 . 1/9
Interesting chapter it was entertaining to see the interaction between Yuri and Kazuma and I'm intrigued about Yuri's parents are they dead or just working abroad and is Yuri actually Usagi (who is pretty cool might I just add) it will be interesting to find out. I enjoy the story can't wait to read more.
DemonSessama chapter 1 . 1/9
I think this is really good it was interesting to read and I can't wait to read the rest.
Four Dimensional chapter 2 . 1/3
Reality is female?
XandricTheBeater chapter 11 . 12/24/2013
This was a fun thing to read! I feel like you could have fleshed out the conflict with the people trying to take Yuri and the Jinnouchi's house but it was a good story! Can't wait to start reading the sequel!