Reviews for Revenge of the Whirlpool
I think your stupid... That's all.. Why? Because you made sasuke too childish and naruto too stupid. How is naruto stupid? Well he's dense and inconsiderate so what else? That's pretty fucking stupid to all of us readers? And you threw grammar and vocabulary skills out the window.. How fucking wonderful.. Well cya.
Lost my interest in first chapter
Yo moms chapter 1 . 7/26
This is one of the very few avatar naruto crossovers I've seen. Good job!
tacticalkyuubi chapter 7 . 7/28
honestly this is a great fucking story love it to pieces grammar could be better but other than that almost everything is solid
Daydreams123 chapter 2 . 7/17
This story is really great, but it could really use a beta. I can read through it, but your grammar is a bit of a mess. Also, Land of Whirlpools is Uzu no Kuni. What you have, Uzugakure (which should actually be Uzushiogakure) means "village hidden in the whirlpools". And while this is the right idea, a multi-countried conglomerate is quite a bit larger than a village.
Monster King chapter 10 . 7/9
Great story a little on the bashing side but a good story if a little short though I like the choices for Naruto's wives and how he became the leader of the unified bending nations you did a fine job all in all writing this story.
lalaland chapter 10 . 6/14
Why did you make everyone from Konoha so stupid? At lease spare Konohamaru!
LatelyDifferent chapter 10 . 5/6
I really needed an overpowered naruto
Kureij Otaku no Koibito chapter 10 . 4/1
0ยท0 I love it...
Wait so he died of a heart attach while peeping
Awesome guy chapter 10 . 2/8
Ok I have one question what happened to the other tail beasts?
BartWLewis chapter 10 . 2/9
Awesome. Probably could have been a longer story, but still good.
Brazilwolf chapter 10 . 11/16/2015
I really love this story. Love that Naruto was undefeated through out it all. The additional characters were awesome.
Wonderful chapter 10 . 11/2/2015
I love this fanfict so much I never seen anyone who tried this point of view before.I wish you luck with anything you start!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
I like it so far, an interesting plot. However, I must wonder why he didn't call for Inoichi to examine his or Sasuke's memories? I know for the good of the plot it couldn't have happened, but it still bothered me a bit. XD