Reviews for Revenge of the Whirlpool
davidporter346672 chapter 9 . 4/23
the pervert died from heart failure from research wow what a pitiful way to die man
RinnaZevran1987 chapter 10 . 4/15
Love It.
why I really like konoha sakura sasule basbing is worst of bashing them like it is a child blaming story
my 2 guys chapter 10 . 3/8
that was good keep the chapters coming
HadoFoxGodAsashi chapter 2 . 2/22
Way too goddamn many flashbacks man.
Oh god not Hinata AGAIN, FUCK!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/30/2016
awesome! avatar the last airbender!
Aska chapter 2 . 9/10/2016
Dear rwiter

I would like it very much if you would post your storys (this one) on a FREE website. I am going to be reading on there more but i RELLY like this story.

PS i will follow you on it.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2016
I think your stupid... That's all.. Why? Because you made sasuke too childish and naruto too stupid. How is naruto stupid? Well he's dense and inconsiderate so what else? That's pretty fucking stupid to all of us readers? And you threw grammar and vocabulary skills out the window.. How fucking wonderful.. Well cya.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2016
Lost my interest in first chapter
Yo moms chapter 1 . 7/26/2016
This is one of the very few avatar naruto crossovers I've seen. Good job!
tacticalkyuubi chapter 7 . 7/28/2016
honestly this is a great fucking story love it to pieces grammar could be better but other than that almost everything is solid
Daydreams123 chapter 2 . 7/17/2016
This story is really great, but it could really use a beta. I can read through it, but your grammar is a bit of a mess. Also, Land of Whirlpools is Uzu no Kuni. What you have, Uzugakure (which should actually be Uzushiogakure) means "village hidden in the whirlpools". And while this is the right idea, a multi-countried conglomerate is quite a bit larger than a village.
Monster King chapter 10 . 7/9/2016
Great story a little on the bashing side but a good story if a little short though I like the choices for Naruto's wives and how he became the leader of the unified bending nations you did a fine job all in all writing this story.
lalaland chapter 10 . 6/14/2016
Why did you make everyone from Konoha so stupid? At lease spare Konohamaru!