Reviews for Uncharted
TheJokerMan chapter 10 . 4/5/2015
So...this was re-written? O.0

Good job so far, I really hope you come back to this soon enough.

It's too good to be wasted, ain't it?

-J (Red Hood Forty) ;)
Innnnaaactive chapter 11 . 7/22/2014
Wow yah! More please! 3
Future Aviator chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Now here is an incredibly interesting crossover that I never even thought of. BBC's Sherlock and HTTYD? It doesn't sound like it'll work but you're actually doing a pretty good job of making it work! Bravo, my good friend.

I do find the story line to be rather interesting and when I found out that Moriarty turned into a Terrible Terror, I actually kind of laughed. But then I thought about it. He's not usually one for getting his hands (or I suppose "claws" in this original case) dirty, now is he? He's got people (other dragons?) for that. So I suppose it kind of makes sense.

One thing that I would like to mention is that Hiccup does seem a bit more childlike in here and, as another reviewer suggested, it may be because he is surrounded by adults, now. It's not a terribly bad thing but I do believe it is something to watch out for. Another thing is that I am still waiting for Sherlock to make another one of is "brilliant deductions." He's a bit overdue for one, don't you think? ;-). I was hoping that he'll make one to Toothless on the brother-like relationship between him and Hiccup or the strained relationship between Hiccup and his father...or maybe even the budding romance between Hiccup and Astrid? Come on, I want to see someone tell Sherlock to "piss off" at least once. Lol

One thing that I did enjoy is how Toothless was silently watching Sherlock from afar on his...oh, what shall we call them...self-taught flight lessons? :-D. I feel like that's exactly what Toothless would do in this situation: watch from afar, get info and THEN intervene. Brilliant! Also, I'm kind of interested in seeing Toothless as a flight instructor. Should be amusing.

Well, all-in-all, excellent job, good sir. I see that you have not updated in quite a while. No worries, all us authors get into a big rut at some point. That's why I decided to leave a review...for potential motivation.

Hopefully we can all catch more chapters from you, my friend!

Sincerely,

The Aviator
aby-wan kanaby chapter 18 . 6/7/2014
I am in love with your story! I 'm just not sure hiccup should be that vague and ,shall we say,'un-. It's probably not your fault he comes off a little stupid, but would you mind making him a little more brainy? He would shock Sherlock in how smart he really can be. Otherwise, THIS IS MY FAVOURITE CROSSOVER I'VE READ IN A LONG TIME!
SallyPejr chapter 18 . 5/2/2014
Hey, I just finnished this story or better this part of story and do you know what? I like it and I wanna more! Really I wanna read it all and I wanna know what happend with hurt dragon, if Greg will ever ride Mycroft (by the way Mycroft is really git here) and if they'll came home like to London and when at pool was Sherlock's clothes, if he came home naked and I'm babbling so...great story ;) :D
Guest chapter 18 . 4/22/2014
More plz I know you haven't written more for this in a while but you have to I'm loving it so much. Thanks for the great story keep at it can't wait to see what you come up with next
Guest chapter 18 . 4/21/2014
I think moriarty should have been a skrill, ah well...
Innnnaaactive chapter 18 . 3/7/2014
More please this looks like a good story so far I LOVE Sherlock can we have him get the hang of flying and be like super awesome good at it like as good as Moriarty? That would be cool...

* hint hint nudge nudge*
PotterHorse-Spirit chapter 18 . 3/2/2014
Omg, this story is just amazing!
movielover48 chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Is this a crossover of the show with Benedict Cumberbatch as Sherlock?
P-Artsypants chapter 18 . 1/17/2014
Wow, this is a really neat concept! The only Sherlock and How to Train Your Dragon crossover. You're an excellent writer, which really makes this piece palatable. I'm excited to see what you do next. Keep up the fantastic work!
I did notice that Hiccup and Mycroft seem to be a bit out of character. I can understand Hiccup acting like a kid, since everyone else is so intelligent (and older) compared to him. I do like how you started to add sarcasm in his lines. With Mycroft...do you just not like him? Haha. I guess he would be a pain in the butt in this situation.

Maybe when I finish the fic I'm on, I'll try to make a crossover of my own. I didn't think about how fun that would be.
Kaida chapter 18 . 1/13/2014
Turning Sherlock into a dragon? That's a bit of a risk. But you're talented enough at writing that I think you pulled it off. Wish there was more to the story for me to read because I really like it a lot.
DreamFeathers chapter 18 . 1/10/2014
This is actually pretty entertaining.
Hummm, I suppose the one note, or a wish, that I have is that instead of changing every chapter between different persons POV, you could try a more describing 3rd person POV?
You can still use thoughts and describing emotions, and then the reader wouldn't need to always check the chapter tittle to remember who's turn is it.
Ice Maiden Olivier chapter 18 . 12/28/2013
This fic is utterly genius! :D Probably my favorite crossover to date. I do hope that you one day come back to this :)
Yami Horus Drako Angelus chapter 18 . 12/16/2013
I love it! Please keep up the good work!;)