Reviews for Bitterness and Hope
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
I LOVE THIS! It's so cute! DIANA AND ADAM FOREVER 3 Even though the show's ended...i still fantasize about them getting are just too cute. Can you make more fanfics like these? I would read them all. And i love your writing style. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
This was great please make more stories of these two!
Dramionelover01 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
i loved this chapter,cant wait til the Cassie/Jake fic
Vampire-Diaries-Addict-Forever chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
This is SO going on my favourites! I got chills when Diana was being put through that. I agree with you, though. I strongly believe that Diana will be the other Balcoin.
UniverseInsideofYourHeart chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Amazing! This was so beautiful and in character! I can't believe that there are so few Adam/Diana fics. I hope you write more because you write them so well :)
KRiSTiNEDAHLiNG chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
this. this. this. this. i mean seriously thiiiiiiiiis. i really love adam and diana. like i kind of don't understand how there aren't more people writing people stories like this about them. everything about this was perfect. and the ending. oh the ending. haha. thank you so much for taking the time to write this. i really love the secret circle and it seems we are on the right track with our pairings. i love jake and cassie too. i was so happy that they were included. it's like when you go to mcdonald's and you order a 6-piece nugget and you get an extra bonus nugget. yep that's what jake and cassie being included was. oh this story. siiiigh. i'm going to stop rambling and just say thanks one more time. haha.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Yay! There's finally one dianna/Adam fic! :D
The Wandering Muse chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
It's beautiful.
Diadem chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
In a word: perfect.
Catlover10808 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
wow! i always thought it would be cool if diana was the other child!
Kiki chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
That was utterly beautiful and spot on. I've been waiting for any Diana and Adam stories so to have something that's soooo great was a treat! I can't wait for your cake story!