Reviews for Entling
kitza chapter 16 . 6/24/2007
A wonderful, imaginative and unique story! I'm so sorry it seems to be abandoned. It's so rare to find something so well written and so different from all the other stories out there!
tomato-greens chapter 16 . 2/13/2004
Lovely...charming...sweet...and the possibility of an epic! What more can you ask for?
tomatogreens chapter 7 . 10/10/2003
If written by anyone else, Entling would be a Mary Sue. But she's not the eptiome of fanfiction evil; in fact, she's a very lovely and believable character! *claps* And here's a VIRTUAL BROWNIE! *gives*
DDR Freak chapter 16 . 10/10/2003
Woo! Very nice, Thalia, very, very nice! I don't think there's anything that could make this better. - Great job thus far!

Cheers!

-Cerby Dis
queenieb chapter 16 . 9/17/2003
Yay! I am so glad to see you have updated. And how wonderful it was too! _
Bosson12787 chapter 16 . 9/15/2003
Please keep going with this story. And update soon
Woman of the Dunedain chapter 16 . 9/14/2003
*shiver*

This is great! Please hurry hurry!
safelysound chapter 2 . 9/14/2003
again, reall short... and we need a name! and i have a question: how did an ENT and one of the VALAR have baby? i mean, isn't it physically impossible?
safelysound chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
okee good start... kinda short and not wuite enough detail but still good..
Woman of the Dunedain chapter 15 . 7/7/2003
Ha! So your not dead, after all. MANDOS! YES!
Gambit Gurl Isis chapter 15 . 7/7/2003
It was shorter than some other chapters but definitely worth the wait. Entling's death was a bit of a surprise, and Mandos was wonderful.

I absolutely can't wait to see how she was changed. Unless that is, she was of the few.

Isis.

Continue this, please!
Morning Mist chapter 15 . 7/6/2003
You have such a beautiful style of writing, and you've used all my favorite characters: Ents, Valar, Rangers... Keep it up. _
Lassemista who is too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 2/20/2003
I think this is very good so far. Nicely canon. But I couldn't help thinking - what would Aule think of this? (You know, Yavanna's husband.) But maybe that is explained in future chapters. Ho hum. Keep writing!

You know you love me

the Pyromaniac Elf

Lassemista
Nenya Kanadka chapter 1 . 2/9/2003
Wow! This is beautiful. I'd heard of this story several times in the fan fiction community, but only just now got around to reading any of it. Just for the description of Yavanna, I love it, and there's thirteen more chapters to go? Bliss! :-) I have to say, I'm having trouble with the idea of an Ent and a Valier together, but then again, it's said that the Valar could appear in any form they wanted to, and Melian the Maia had a child with an Elf. And of course the Ents were closely connected to Yavanna anyway. It's probably just me thinking of them as trees... At any rate, lovely story touching on a neglected area of Tolkien's works! *applies gold stickers liberally*
GreyLadyBast chapter 14 . 2/7/2003
Will somebody PLEASE tell me, in the name of all that's holy, how I manage to keep missing updates of this beautiful story? My go, this is one of my very favorites-such a wonderful, sweet love story, with hints of adventure to come, and I keep missing the updates! This is NOT fair!

Great job as always, Thals. The snowball fight made me smile, and your descriptions and hints of their love-play make me question if you're as young as you say you are ;-). Love it, simply love it.

Nothing replaces the original.

You go, girl!